Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's all just hope he isn't Gareth Widdop 2.0

Won't even be Gareth Widdop 0.5. The bloke is ordinary. There is a reason this journeyman has played in 7 clubs in 9 years, yet only played 85 odd games (around 10 per season).

Most teams have him in reserve grade.

He is getting well and truly carried by that spine in Melbourne. This is right up there with the Michael Witt / Jye Mullane acquisitions talent wise.

Won't even be Gareth Widdop 0.5. The bloke is ordinary. There is a reason this journeyman has played in 7 clubs in 9 years, yet only played 85 odd games (around 10 per season).

He is getting well and truly carried by that spine in Melbourne. This is right up there with the Michael Witt / Jye Mullane acquisitions talent wise.
Hey man it could be worse at least he's not a NZ international incumbent like farken Lewis Brown.

For the record, Blake Green has never kicked a goal in the NRL or the ESL. He hasn't even had one attempt at goal. So unless he has a hidden talent that no one has known about, don't count on him possibly being a goal kicker.

When it comes to first grade next year right now its looking like Walker will be our kicker with DCE, Api and Wright (if he plays NRL) as the back ups.

If you are going to bag someone Ryan at least get your facts right.

In 9 years he has played 180 top grade games, if you take out his debut year, he has averaged 19.5 games per year.

In the NRL for the past 2 seasons he has played 48 games, for an average of 24 per year, with possibly two more to play.

Your comment that most teams have him in reserve grade is obviously ridiculous. You also forgot to mention in your summary that he won the harry Sunderland Medal in the 2013 Super League Grandfinal.

Got a few years on you mate but you're right they were the best times, pissed on 3 beers, discovering music and falling for ever second girl I met, a costly education in life but I'd go back in a heartbeat if it were possible.
One of my fondest memories is meeting a girl in Narrabeen whose father had a wine cellar. He used to go to bed early and we'd sit up. He said help yourself to the wine, which I did.....I was there every night for about three months lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6