Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He'll fit in perfectly then!!
I am a fan of the Uate signing if Newy pick up the majority of his salary next year. He won't set the world on fire but it potentially means no more Brown or Williame in the backline which we should ALL be thrilled about. The other thing, no player has gone well at Newcastle the last 4 years. Even Darious was total crap there. Now he's one of the best 1s in the comp. Let's hope the same thing happens with Uate.

Great news and good timing from Green. Not that I reckon he would have anyway but with the Storm potentially only having 2 games left this year Bellamy isn't likely to do a Wayne Bennett and drop him.

One good thing about this is it might stop talk of Api playing 5/8 next year.

1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: D Walker
4: S Matai
5: ?
6: B Green
7: D Cherry-Evans

Backline looks solid and strong just missing a quality winger with speed, and great under the high ball type winger. MacDonald would have been ideal too bad he went to Dragons.

This one looks better

1: B. Stewart
5: T Trbojevic

I'm aware of that but watch for SFulton to get a cosy job amongst them

He was promised the job of bringing the pies up from the cooler to the pie oven in the clubs corporate box on a salary of $150,000 a year but after discussing it with his old man they worked out how much work was involved and for $150,000 they can find a job without such a heavy workload.

This one looks better

1: B. Stewart
5: T Trbojevic
Not really, this year Stewart showed he isn't really showing any passion anymore for the club or playing well. Injury isn't an excuse either Tom Turbo still played well and showed passion despite a dodgy ankle that needed to be needled before every game. But if snake comes back with his passion I'd be happy for him to play on just not at fullback. Tom now owns a number 1 in my eyes.

I love Snake as much as any Manly fan, but in all seriousness if anyone thinks we'd be better off next year with him at fullback, you're dreaming.

In an ideal world then yes, I would love to seem him fully fit and at his try scoring best at fullback for us next year. I think he does deserve it after the career he's had and the service he has given this club. But its not going to happen unfortunately.

Tom Trbojevic will be the Manly fullback for as long as he's at the club, which is hopefully until the day he retires in a decade or so.

Lets put it this way.....I am more confident of Skivy getting medical clearance to play next year than I am of Snake playing.

He was promised the job of bringing the pies up from the cooler to the pie oven in the clubs corporate box on a salary of $150,000 a year but after discussing it with his old man they worked out how much work was involved and for $150,000 they can find a job without such a heavy workload.
That was originally Zorba's job but for some reason the pies never made it upstairs

Just read a DT story on Barrett and he was talking about how all the top 4 sides had big packs.I wonder if Jamie Buhrer should be worried?Needing to get a big pack is straight out of the Bozo theme of coaching.Broncos are a good side and their pack isn't classed as big

1: T Trbojevic
5: ?

Backline looks solid and strong just missing a quality winger with speed, and great under the high ball type winger. MacDonald would have been ideal too bad he went to Dragons.

Assuming Matai recovers
and of course it should be
5: B Parker

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4