Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I missed seeing the Cows game as I was " out bush" but his game last night was the best he's played for us so far.

Clearly it was always going to take a few games for the combinations to settle, I said as much after the first game.

We had to give the side at least 4-6 games to switch on , it took 3!
I noticed Green was playing halfback in attack & Cherry was 5/8th.

DCE has taken his game to another level, Green is becoming effective as his foil, Walker and Kelly promise to be a top centre partnership, Uate and Taufua have upped their game, Api has been outstanding in recent weeks. Jake and Lawrence continue to shine, great to see Taupua and AFB back, Myles looks better than last year, Sironen is finally finding his feet, Winterstein has been strong and Tom T just never ceases to amaze. Only down side is Brown who looked very average, and the lack of game time for Hastings (somewhere late in the game) when he can become quite damaging.

Barrett finally looks like he's got the Sea Eagles machine working. Love their skill work. Love their enthusiasm. Maybe Barrett is what we needed. But ditch Brown, Trent. Lane or Bainbridge would be far more effective
Don't think lane would be his body language is just terrible

Cherry definitely took control in attack, his kicking & passing was the most impressive aspect. It was also interesting to note, that Green constantly tailed him wherever he went. Green's kicking was quite intelligent, always placing them between the fullback & winger whenever possible.

@Turbo1 - Green has certainly been absolutely fantastic these last two games, mate. Hope it continues. Tough one against Keary and Pearce next Friday night.

By the way young @Harry Smith you can be very satisfied with your comments from the beginning and throughout this thread. You showed unusual clarity, acumen and knowledge in one so young, unlike some. Congratulations.

But you snotty little Basterd, Kapow is a front rower!!!!
Thanks Woodsie, ah how times change, totally agree with Taupau now, who would've thought, well called

Barrett finally looks like he's got the Sea Eagles machine working. Love their skill work. Love their enthusiasm. Maybe Barrett is what we needed. But ditch Brown, Trent. Lane or Bainbridge would be far more effective
Agreed. There was a post on here saying our squad was rubbish with players that would find it difficult to fit into any of the top teams.

Barrett has those same players firing and playing some of their best football. The Fox Sports commentator even mentioned how much better Uate has been in defence with us. His attack is sensational but his defence has really shone in the last few games.

Baz and his staff have done a great job. Especially since we wrote our own defence off after Seibold left for the bunnies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2