Blake Green Signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read a DT story on Barrett and he was talking about how all the top 4 sides had big packs.I wonder if Jamie Buhrer should be worried?Needing to get a big pack is straight out of the Bozo theme of coaching.Broncos are a good side and their pack isn't classed as big
Melbourne has arguablythe best pack in the nrl and were minor premiers. Canberra came second with an enormous pack. Sharks and cows also have big mongrel packs. I think there is some justification to this.

Think you need a mix of big sized aggressive meat eaters, mobile back rowers with a bit of skill and great engines who can defend and that x factor type player.

Great buy, he will give us a second side in attack and DCE will now be able to play his natural devastating running game. Also a look into the future, Green can play for 2 years maybe a couple more until we develop our own long term 6 or wait for another to rise. Now all we need is some more quality backline depth and a rep backrower than I think we are set for big things at this club next year. Hopefully more signings to come like Vaughan or Evans.
And a new coaching staff to top it off.

Melbourne has arguablythe best pack in the nrl and were minor premiers. Canberra came second with an enormous pack. Sharks and cows also have big mongrel packs. I think there is some justification to this.

Think you need a mix of big sized aggressive meat eaters, mobile back rowers with a bit of skill and great engines who can defend and that x factor type player.
I agree but I'm not confident the hirer/firer is smart enough to get a mix,he'll go too top heavy

Just read a DT story on Barrett and he was talking about how all the top 4 sides had big packs.I wonder if Jamie Buhrer should be worried?Needing to get a big pack is straight out of the Bozo theme of coaching.Broncos are a good side and their pack isn't classed as big
That sums up how lost Barrett is. He observes something which may just be a coincidence, and thinks that must be the solution. You are exactly right regarding the Broncos too. Seriously, if the club is not readying themselves to exit Barrett and his coaching staff ASAP, they are so far behind the pack its tragic.

I wonder if baz knows how many metres our pack got this year. Our forwards aren't the problem we need a quality 5/8 (we now have green), some continuity in the backs would also do well. Baz needs to buy backs not forwards.
You really think Baz is the one buying players.

Can't be solely the coach - look what happened at Parra when they sacked their coach and Stuart left. The previous coach recruits were flicked contracts had to be paid out ....the new coach had a different vision and wanted different players.
Yes but we have several coaches.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7