BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
oh since we are on balanced reporting .. how many news organise has been investigated for their biased ..of course only one ..how did that turn out? I have a theory that if so entrenched in the right anything left of that seems left wing ..even if it is balanced and in the centre.

BREAKING NEWS!

Police are combing recently obtained footage from The Lurker, that shows a former Manly player backing up his ute at the rear of the clubhouse. It is alleged George Rose was observed loading all Zorbas pies into the ute tray, before doing a burnout, and flipping the bird to the camera. Former sports commentator, Darryl Eastlake commented this was HUUUUGE news, and he can't see Zorba recovering from such a loss. More to come.....

BREAKING NEWS!

Police are combing recently obtained footage from The Lurker, that shows a former Manly player backing up his ute at the rear of the clubhouse. It is alleged George Rose was observed loading all Zorbas pies into the ute tray, before doing a burnout, and flipping the bird to the camera. Former sports commentator, Darryl Eastlake commented this was HUUUUGE news, and he can't see Zorba recovering from such a loss. More to come.....
Lol. FAKE! no ute could possible do a burnout with ALL of ZtC's pies in the back, esp with George driving.

giphy.gif

ZtH in his younger days as a contestant in a pie eating contest ;)

Sorry, no footage yet of Georgie doing a burnout in a ute (and if it was it was a Holden ute :D )

at the risk of treading down a well worn path on these boards, the big difference between ABC bias and News Ltd bias is that the taxpayer is only funding one of them. hopefully we can leave it there, but I have a sneaking suspicion Rex is champing at the bit.
You can lure him out of hiding by saying "bring back Tony Abbott" three times

so only 7days to go, until next Friday that is! I agree what may have been a 80% sure thing can easily become a death issue. I think the situation with Stewart and Matai hold the key on alot of possible signing. Maybe the big news is about losing players etc not gaining?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10