BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So every club that's back to pre season has reached out to their fans to mention it, yet we still wait in the dark! I understand we're still trying to piece together a squad, there's players still coming and going but how about some photos of some of the boys doing their testing, surely there is some familiar faces still around!!!

So every club that's back to pre season has reached out to their fans to mention it, yet we still wait in the dark! I understand we're still trying to piece together a squad, there's players still coming and going but how about some photos of some of the boys doing their testing, surely there is some familiar faces still around!!!
They must be hiding something, or someone ;) we'd like to hope

Photo below of new front rower training at Brookvale. The trainers have altered his outside appearance so as not to give away too much before his official announcement day.:D

New Front Rower.jpg

If we get a Silvertails pre game get together at some stage in 2017 I'd just love to see Rex and Terry have a beer together, that would settle them down.
I reckon there are a fair few on here that love cyber punching on (I just made that up....f@ck I'm a genius).....anyways just like social media punch ons, I always thought it'd be great entertainment to have combatants meet face to face......i suspect it'd be apologies and kisses:D:inlove:

Wombat, any clue as to what the news was
He's probably heard something that might have been happening but as you can imagine it would be very " Fluid", so unsurprising that it's not come to fruition.

Just like two weeks ago we were certainties to sign Matagi ( who seemingly has now gone to the Eels).

Are you talking to me, cause i sure don't remember being shot down by anyone? You'll have to refresh me with your argument that the ABC is not biased. If you want a debate on facts - I'll give you 5 ABC programmes off the top of my head hosted by lefties - Q&A, Insiders, The Drum, Media Watch, ABC Breakfast - can you name one ABC programme hosted by a right wing/conservative commentator?
News headline:

Right winger says left of Andrew Bolt is left wing.

Typical lefty obfuscation. I think we can agree there are no right wing comperes on the ABC, ipsofacto the ABC is biased, ipsofacto I am right.

Shockingly so, Sarah Fergusson and Tony Jones not only root each other they do their best to root any politician in the centre or right of centre!!

Leigh Sales I can handle , those two, ****ing tossers!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8