BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Why don't we all turn up and see who attends tomorrow's fitness tests at Narrabeen? Other than players in England for world cup, everyone else has to turn up for a starting assessment, even if they don't have to attend training per say until they have to. That should uncloud the uncertainty on who's signed or not signed.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
That's what I was thinking, and then lane off the bench? That'd be a good move if he is up to it, he's capable there, strong, knows how to bulldoze his way to the tryline and knows what it's like to be a winger so he may know how to incorporate them into the game plan a little more, plus he wouldn't need to catch the ball off bombs anymore saving our hearts, I can see it happening

If I do remember I posted this likelyhood about a month ago and was shut down? I was told his training regime for the first 4 weeks was to put muscle on and do repetitive 20 metre runs carrying weight as a simulation of opponents. Sounded like a second row to me?

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The teams posted with players who haven't signed are just wishful thinking , and I guess just a bit of fun.

It's the 1st of November tomorrow, I'd say we will know the final makeup within 2-3 weeks.

Then the real YARTS can begin!!
Being a retiree with all the necessary camping equipment I propose you drive down to Narrabeen and stake out the training ground for the next couple of weeks ;)

Ryan

Journey Man
Well its late Wednesday afternoon and still no news ! I'm starting to wonder whether your post Wombat Legacy was like so many others on this site . FULL OF BS

Mate, I have 100% faith that @Wombat Legacy knew exactly what he was talking about. Also bare in mind, things change on a day by day basis, so news he hears Sunday, may be completely different two days later.

At least he's sharing some positivity - and we should never shoot the messenger.

Wow, some intense scrutiny happening here :clap::clap::clap:
Sorry, I been flat out with work down the Sth Coast, so I haven't really had time to read through the comments.
I really couldn't give a toss what any of you think about my thread, but some good (legitimate) info came my way and I shared.
I was given no particular names, but signings are imminent in our backs.

Debate your theories of legitimacy here all you like :wait:, but please lighten the **** up.

Ripper

Reserve Grader
Wow. How will he get to training in Penrith?

In this.....
hiku.JPG

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18