BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Apologies to the sincere fans looking for a big signing, don't give up. As I said before, sometimes things are not cut and dried as we would like.
Spot on man, look at the Titans last season. They added Hurrell, Peats and Hayne long after the season had kicked off. I'd imagine there is still a fair bit to sort out with Snake and Matai as well. The Mansour injury may have also scuttled some potential signing news. It was being widely reported that we were aggressively pursuing both of them.

Spot on man, look at the Titans last season. They added Hurrell, Peats and Hayne long after the season had kicked off. I'd imagine there is still a fair bit to sort out with Snake and Matai as well. The Mansour injury may have also scuttled some potential signing news. It was being widely reported that we were aggressively pursuing both of them.
It's not rocket science to know that Matai and Snake are pivotal in all this, but I think we will make some good announcements.

Parra now lumes as a real threat to the title. Recruitment is not just about making ur self stronger. But the opposition weaker. So far Parramatta 4 Bozo 0.

It's not rocket science to know that Matai and Snake are pivotal in all this, but I think we will make some good announcements.

I hope it is more complicated than rocket science which is just 1 formula

f74d7bf2a53c4a4d6960295523b030d6755cd11e

at the risk of treading down a well worn path on these boards, the big difference between ABC bias and News Ltd bias is that the taxpayer is only funding one of them. hopefully we can leave it there, but I have a sneaking suspicion Rex is champing at the bit.
Lift your game Terry

If you've licked your wounds and are finally ready for a rematch, put an @ in front of my moniker so I know some fun is in store.

Parra now lumes as a real threat to the title. Recruitment is not just about making ur self stronger. But the opposition weaker. So far Parramatta 4 Bozo 0.
I honestly don't believe they are, hoffman and auva are mentally weak, generally poor players, vave is a terribly lazy defender, nathan brown is a grub who won't last in the NRL for too long, pritchard is old and has just come out of england (probably softened up) and finally, the only good signing of theirs, one of which they may or may not use.. Suaia Matagi! I'd be disappointed if they were our signings, taking up a lot of cash that could be spent next year with plenty of stars off contract. Plus they don't have a real halfback which'll come back to bite them just as it did us.

And that's not even mentioning that it's parramatta! they'll make any players they get 10x worse then they already were/were going to be, look at lussick for an example didn't show any of that for them eels

I was wondering what took you so long to take the bait. Sorry, I'll make it easier for you next time @Rex
I love that you think you are in control when your emotions demanded that you take another shot.

As always I'm happy to play - or not - depending on whether your emotions are pulling your puppet strings again.

Totally up to you Terry.

I love your self delusional ravings @Rex, but I suspect it's getting quite boring for most people on here, so I'll leave you alone for now. I'll bait you again if and when I feel like it. Or am I baiting you now? And will you bite?
Yes Terry. Your attempts at baiting do reveal your desperation for attention. I'm very happy to give you attention when you crave it. And very happy to place my attention elsewhere when you're not a slave to that gnawing need.

Entirely up to you mate.

If we get a Silvertails pre game get together at some stage in 2017 I'd just love to see Rex and Terry have a beer together, that would settle them down.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10