BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah Rex, sometimes it's almost too easy to string you along. In fact, it's no longer even challenging. Bye bye.
Well hello again Terry.

Your Bye Bye lasted ... all of one posting. Great self control Terry.

Looks more like a Fairfax headline than a News headline to me. Not sure why you are butting in here anyway (craving some attention no doubt), but most sensible people would say that the hosts of those programmes are definitely left of centre. Still waiting for a single right of centre ABC compere. Anyone?

You've already conceded you and News Ltd are biased to the right.

So EVERYTHING you report, and EVERYTHING News Ltd reports - by your own admission - has to be seen in that light.

News Ltd is undoubtedly right leaning....

ABC is undoubtedly left leaning...

One is a commercial enterprise, and can do as the owners please, one is taxpayer funded and should be impartial, and be seen to be impartial.

Rex, I'm trying to get away from you but you keep stalking me. It's starting to get a bit creepy to be honest. It's time to end your obvious infatuation with me. Let's see if you can make a clean break this time. I'm sure you can do it. Bye bye Rex.

I see. Gutlessly badmouth me behind my back and then cry foul when I reply? Have a cry Terry.

Would you ever see a headline on the ABC as blatant and despicable as "LET's GET RID OF THIS RABBLE!", as was witnessed on the front page of the Telegraph at the 2012 election, with its horrible little cariacature of the incumbent government? I tend to think not...

Neither entity is impartial.

Murdoch papers push an overtly biased conservative political agenda. ABC lean towards supporting a government that supports art, education and science. Because well... that tends to be what ABC programs are about.

When Murdoch papers show bias against my footy team though... then there's trouble!

Looks more like a Fairfax headline than a News headline to me. Not sure why you are butting in here anyway (craving some attention no doubt), but most sensible people would say that the hosts of those programmes are definitely left of centre. Still waiting for a single right of centre ABC compere. Anyone?
Got no doubt that miss Jane was not a lefty and whispering ted Lowe was as conservative as Eddie

Would you ever see a headline on the ABC as blatant and despicable as "LET's GET RID OF THIS RABBLE!", as was witnessed on the front page of the Telegraph at the 2012 election, with its horrible little cariacature of the incumbent government? I tend to think not...
The good news though is that the people listened and actually got rid of the rabble.

The bad news is that the people elected a whole other rabble to take their place.

Oh for balanced reporting!!

But as said above I don't think it exists anywhere , way too many agendas these days.

The only problem is you haven't provided any facts for me to ignore. The archilles heal of lefties the world over - reality.

I provided 2 links about independent reports.

One showed ABC Adelaide (I think it was) as slightly right wing in bias.

guess you cannot understand this

Please stop clogging up a good forum ( general) with this stuff. The soapbox would be a better home.
The general forum is better than this.

Actually there is, but a better word might be balanced, which the ABC clearly is not.

You're like a needy little puppy who keeps bringing the ball back, craving attention. One last time - bye, bye Rex.
Well hello once again Terry.

Bye Bye ... Hello!
Bye Bye ... Hello!
Bye Bye ... Hello!
Bye Bye ... Hello!

It's entertaining watching your split personality in operation.

One part of you needs to say Bye Bye.
The other part of you can't let you stop.

As I said, I'm happy to give you the attention you so deeply crave when you can't stop craving it. And happy if you learn another path. I don't mind which path you choose. But watching you continually switch, trying to find somewhere comfortable, is quite funny.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8