BIG NEWS coming next week!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give us a clue Wombat
Hey Wombat do you drop this teaser for your own gratification? just wondering what the thinking is behind making out that you know something and will keep everyone else in the dark? we are apparently all on the one side so i question what the reasoning of this post is.
Here's my point! don't blink or you may miss it. Why would I share anything with this collection of doomsayers? There is some good news coming, and it just may appease some of the 'rusted' on fans. To some, it will incur abuse, hostility and bile...I just don't know these days.

Here's my point! don't blink or you may miss it. Why would I share anything with this collection of doomsayers? There is some good news coming, and it just may appease some of the 'rusted' on fans. To some, it will incur abuse, hostility and bile...I just don't know these days.
Fair enough that you may not want to share but my question is why would you tease and make out that you have BIG NEWS but not share it? is that not worse than being critical of something you love?

But I want to know now Wombat...please please pretty please with maroon and white chocolate drizzle on top?!
giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4