Benji Marshall to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A good mate of mine is close with Madge who tells him that Benji is not the great mentor/leader that you think he is, and that he is actually quite self-centred and puts on a bit of a mask for the media. Pass!

Yes a very smooth operator. Turns it on for the cameras.

Still feel he would be a better number 14 that the bloke we already have though. But that's hardly enough reason. Still, on low $$$ we could make worse signings.. and have.

Benji's Bondi rescue

The reason Benji Marshall knocked back an offer from the Cowboys is that his contract with Fox Sports is worth too much to leave Sydney. Marshall’s management has approached the Roosters and he would play for the Bondi club for as little as $150,000.

Because everyone just so happens to want to play for the rorters for massive unders.

Benji's Bondi rescue

The reason Benji Marshall knocked back an offer from the Cowboys is that his contract with Fox Sports is worth too much to leave Sydney. Marshall’s management has approached the Roosters and he would play for the Bondi club for as little as $150,000.

Because everyone just so happens to want to play for the rorters for massive unders.
Every player just loves taking less money off one of the richest clubs in the NRL.

Benji's Bondi rescue

Is that allowed? Surely not. His value is a lot more then that.

I remember when Manly couldn't keep Gift because he was valued at a lot more than he wanted to sign for.

Manly have apparently signed another young five eighth. Dont know what Des i thinking. Schuster could be t best five eighth we've had in decades and he wants to risk losing him.
Nothing wrong with a little stock piling and competition. Injuries seem to love the maroon and white, so we need some depth. No way this new kid jumps ahead of Schuster.

Manly have apparently signed another young five eighth. Dont know what Des i thinking. Schuster could be t best five eighth we've had in decades and he wants to risk losing him.
If you are talking about Jude Gibbs, there is nothing to fret about. He would be on a development contract at best, but most likely he has been signed to play Jersey Flegg and the only reason he got a mention in Weidler's column is due to his famous father.

If you are talking about Jude Gibbs, there is nothing to fret about. He would be on a development contract at best, but most likely he has been signed to play Jersey Flegg and the only reason he got a mention in Weidler's column is due to his famous father.
He’s a promising union 5/8, good kicker, probably looking to test himself. Yes I think Flegg age?

Played for Schools Barbarians,which is the best of the rest after australian schoolboys side is chosen(2019),played Colts for Sydney University.He is a Flegg signing....
Played for the U18 Waratah side which included Sualii,Koula and Weekes,supposedly good at directing/steering a rugby side around the park,obviously has some talent though....

Last edited:
Benji's Bondi rescue

God that makes me sick. It just makes a mockery of any sort of oversight when it comes to the Roosters and the salary cap.

Played for Schools Barbarians,which is the best of the rest after australian schoolboys side is chosen(2019),played Colts for Sydney University.He is a Flegg signing....
Played for the U18 Waratah side which included Sualii,Koula and Weekes,supposedly good at directing/steering a rugby side around the park,obviously has some talent though....
Your knowledge on all these newbies and up and comers, is mightily appreciated SJ ( I think I talk for everyone on this site in those regards).

Offer him the $150,000 he is seeking as a back up player.
If he is serious he would sign as there isn't many other offers floating in. He knocks it back and signs at the roosters for less then the NRL should finally go through the roosters head office.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4