Benji Marshall to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let him go back to the Broncos instead. After the way they have performed this year, they need all the help they can get. I'm still hoping that they end up with the spoon this year. It would go a long way to make me feel a bit better with Manly more than likely not making the finals this year. I just need the Dogs to win one more game (now where is that soap? I need to wash my mouth out for saying that).

I’m interested

Couldn’t give a toss what the number next to his age reads, I’ll judge him on performance

Start off by looking at the Dally M Leaderboard, 8th place, B Marshall, his form isn’t an issue. Defense is the only area he hasn’t been great in this season

Good fit with DCE ? I think so, as he has lost his step etc, his game management has been outstanding and his kicking game is very good.

Top quality man who would be a fantastic mentor for the younger brigade at the club to look up too

My first preference, probably Dylan Walker. His form at 6 for us when he is on the park is hugely underrated on this forum. If Marshall v Cust got thrown at me coz we wanted Walker in the centres, It’s 50/50 for me

On min wage, with no guarantees of a starting spot replacing Croker (if we can get a buyer)......maybe

But beyond that no

Swap him for dce. Madge might take him. Get foran and two other halfs, 2 hookers , 6 wingers and some new outdoor furniture . Put the rest of the cash in a soverign fund .

Let him go back to the Broncos instead. After the way they have performed this year, they need all the help they can get. I'm still hoping that they end up with the spoon this year. It would go a long way to make me feel a bit better with Manly more than likely not making the finals this year. I just need the Dogs to win one more game (now where is that soap? I need to wash my mouth out for saying that).
Not this week anyway mate

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8