Benji Marshall to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
definate no - I stop at either Cust getting trust, the youthful gun Schuster getting a shot, though backrow option can work, or Foran with a contract that is covered in relation to incentives if injured and misses 3/4 season....top preference in the right conditions is -
1 - Foran
2 - Schuster
3 - Cust
4 - Not Marshall

No doubt his manager is trying to garner interest since he's no longer wanted by tigpies .. for 300k or less may be another option for us and mentor Schuster. Thoughts?

Is there an Over 35 age comp starting next season?

What's with all these suggestions with Foz and Marshall coming from our own supporters? I can understand the media but how sad is it that we appear to be the new retirement centre in the nrl.

How far have we fallen as a club that people are even entertaining these players **** me we are in a bigger hole than I thought.

If our future is Marshall or Foz than we have no future and a coach who has no vision and would rather a band aid than a rebuild which we need.

I love Benji and as much he doesn't want to retire, one for the road with another club would be long odds surely, he's got nothing more to prove and he's good as a talking head on FOX.
He's a Tiger and deserves to be remembered as one of their greats ( his stints with RU, Saints and the Broncs should be overlooked ).

I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't get to the game this week to see him go around one last time.

DCE is signed for two more years, prrfect for him to be one half while we develop one or two of the young guys into good halves.
IF we signed an older player they should be back only.

Three years ago when Green left I would have said absolutely, Now I think time has caught up with Benji and we cannot afford to fritter cap on a guy who is about finished when we have younger options that must be given their chance!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6