Ben Trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Burbo is a bit down the pecking order for me if Schu and Smole are out for a while. I would start Lawton and Bully, and have Keppie and Davey (if ready) before putting Burbo. I reckon they offer more in attack while being defensively sound as Ben is. Burbo still gets manhandled against the bigger boys.

Would start Burbo and have Lawton on the bench to cover hooker,hard to pick Davey having not played for so long.I think people had so much expectations for Burbo after seeing Turbo and Jake Excell ,but I think he will take a bit longer

And Croker offered even less. The dummy half situation is a continuing major problem for Manly.
Just Croker's first game for the year, and I noticed he did seem to jump out of dummy half a couple of times to try to engage markers (resulting in then throwing a clunky pass at least once) but signs he will continue to evolve this year.

He actually can run a bit, early in last year's first titans game he made a big break right through the guts, which Turbo ended up exploiting, and the rest is history.

We definitely need another option though, and for now Lawton is all we have, really.

Bens Similar to Parker in how he plays his game, but kinda like a poor mans Parker if you know what I mean. Wouldn't have the two on together, back up option only.

Burbo is only 20, I'm a bit bemused at those writing him off. Physically he will obviously get a lot stronger as he matures, and how far he goes in the game could come down to his attitude and desire.

Will be very interesting to see who is pitted against Kikau in round 1 but if its Burbo then I think he'll give a good account.

I reckon he needs a year in Blacktown, it's one thing to be big, but you gotta use that size and be strong. He gets manhandled quite easily and is not the most efficient tackler. A season against men that aren't exactly top flight will do him good and he'll mature. I'm not writing him off but I think he's still down the pecking order in terms of ability when it comes to backrow and centre prospects.

Pity about Haumole, Burbo injuries, but there are some players there to step up. Glad we used a lot of blokes in the first trial for a taste.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8