Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Who

Journey Man
In the unlikely event Twenty does leave/is pushed who would be the one breaking these 'iron-clad' RL contracts? Twenty or the Penns?
I can't imagine the Penns paying out Twenty for a season and having to stump up bi money for a replacement.
I can't imagine Twenty walking out without a job to go to. But if he did surely he could be sued by the Penns?
I'm tipping (without any inside knowledge) that the status quo will remain and Twenty will still be in charge in 2019.

Fluffy

Journey Man
The amount of talent in this side we should not be bottom 4. In attack and defence this is the worst coached side I've ever seen from Manly considering the roster. Yes there have been worse sides but they didn't have this calibar of players.

The amount of talent in 2 of the sides below us is greater so there is a lot more to is than that.

and a lot of our talent have been sitting in the stands this year.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In the unlikely event Twenty does leave/is pushed who would be the one breaking these 'iron-clad' RL contracts? Twenty or the Penns?
I can't imagine the Penns paying out Twenty for a season and having to stump up bi money for a replacement.
I can't imagine Twenty walking out without a job to go to. But if he did surely he could be sued by the Penns?
I'm tipping (without any inside knowledge) that the status quo will remain and Twenty will still be in charge in 2019.

This is a VERY important point, despite his grumblings why would Trent walk out UNLESS he has another job to go to!!

He’s got two more years at Manly , so unless he’s,

A) offered a job elsewhere
B) sacked and paid out his two years

Why, yes why would he go??

Brooke

Bencher
I was thinking what if Trent is just trying to exaggerate the poor resources at Manly as an excuse for his poor coaching record?
After all we do have 3 2018 Origin stars in our team. The tigers have none and they are having a better season. As far as I know they aren’t flushed with centres of excellence either.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Job elsewhere Gladstone, he'd get a head job there!!
The only way based on his performance at manly will he should get a head coaches role again is if he like Kent says goes for the head job first.

Hope he’s got knee pads.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Email from Lyall Not sure what this indicates?

You will continue to see speculation over the coming days in relation to the future coaching structure at our Club and indeed across the NRL.

As outlined in my letter to you recently, the Club’s singular focus at the moment is on its last three games and ensuring that we finish as high up the NRL ladder as possible.

To that end the Club will not be embroiling itself in the constant speculation around Coaching movements either within our Club or indeed, across the NRL.

While it is fair to say our Club, Coaching staff and our players have endured a challenging season be assured that they are working incredibly hard to win our last three games, starting with the Titans this Friday evening at Lottoland.

Should our Club wish to make any announcement in relation to its future staffing structure, now or into the future, be assured that as our valued members and supporters, you will be the first to know. In the interim, it would be a great way to finish our last home game of the year to have as many of you as possible join us on Friday night as we seek to provide you with the end of season finish that you, and everyone associated with our Club deserves

Loobs

Living in the demountable.

You will continue to see speculation over the coming days in relation to the future coaching structure at our Club and indeed across the NRL.

As outlined in my letter to you recently, the Club’s singular focus at the moment is on its last three games and ensuring that we finish as high up the NRL ladder as possible.

To that end the Club will not be embroiling itself in the constant speculation around Coaching movements either within our Club or indeed, across the NRL.

While it is fair to say our Club, Coaching staff and our players have endured a challenging season be assured that they are working incredibly hard to win our last three games, starting with the Titans this Friday evening at Lottoland.

Should our Club wish to make any announcement in relation to its future staffing structure, now or into the future, be assured that as our valued members and supporters, you will be the first to know. In the interim, it would be a great way to finish our last home game of the year to have as many of you as possible join us on Friday night as we seek to provide you with the end of season finish that you, and everyone associated with our Club deserves
Yeah was a puzzling one but I think what he's saying is that in 3 games time, us lucky members will get an email saying Barrett has left.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member

He's gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
That email definitely won't put out any fires currently being lit all over the place.

Sounds like TB has one foot at least out the door and nit's not a matter of if but when

Simonmyers11

First Grader
he's gone. shown the door for sure. Trying to find an excuse with that breach letter saying he lacked resources. I feel DCE knows as well, and said he feels Trent should be the one to lead us in 2019, trying to push some of his influence

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18