Bah bah sacked and De Belin charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly its a double whammy for the poor victim as the loss of income will no doubt affect the money coming into the household and if they separate it will reduce potential child support.
How many warnings does it take for one to learn from their past . I read a clinical psychology report that said it takes as long as one has the willingness to take accountability and take action to help them selves and keep working to fix their issues .
The moral of the story ...
As soon as we stop focusing and working on our issues we start to fall again

Is this new edict enshrined in the games code or is it a toodles executive decision?

While I personally support this type of action the legal ramifications will be vast. If he isn't charged and found guilty then restraint of trade pops up. Then we have retrospective action again st other players or lack there of.

I'm wondering g how the NRL registration of players takes place? I'm guessing there must be some sort of contract like a terms and conditions. If so was there a clause that says if you abuse a woman your fired?

Slippery slippery slope This one.

Is this new edict enshrined in the games code or is it a toodles executive decision?

While I personally support this type of action the legal ramifications will be vast. If he isn't charged and found guilty then restraint of trade pops up. Then we have retrospective action again st other players or lack there of.

I'm wondering g how the NRL registration of players takes place? I'm guessing there must be some sort of contract like a terms and conditions. If so was there a clause that says if you abuse a woman your fired?

Every headline comes under 'bringing the game into to disrepute'.
All NRL contracts have this clause.

That's why Bubbler Boy got flicked even though his actions had no criminality.

Every headline comes under 'bringing the game into to disrepute'.
All NRL contracts have this clause.

That's why Bubbler Boy got flicked even though his actions had no criminality.
But that's even worse in the eyes of lawyers. What gives doodles the right to ban Barba yet let all the other naughty lads off.
If ' bringing the game into disrepute' is the key to has argument then
Mitch Pearce
Napa
Walker
Inglis
Lodge
Ferguson
Wrighton
And all the other idiots are just as liable to be rubbed out. And if they arnt then the lawyers will go to town.
Hitting a woman is shocking and should be rubbed out but no more shocking than attacking a family unprovoked. Or drink driving with the possibility of killing other innocent people.

But that's even worse in the eyes of lawyers. What gives doodles the right to ban Barba yet let all the other naughty lads off.
Mitch Pearce
Napa
Walker
Inglis
Lodge
Ferguson
Wrighton
And all the other idiots are just as liable to be rubbed out. And if they arnt then the lawyers will go to town.
Hitting a woman is shocking and should be rubbed out but no more shocking than attacking a family unprovoked. Or drink driving with the possibility of killing other innocent people.
Very good point . TG has opened up a can of worms .

38621152 (1).jpg

I get the feeling that can of worms may go rectal on mr greenturd very soon.

Who knows Barba may think you know what he's right. I'm a grub so I will take my medicine and walk away into a building job digging holes. Or he might just think how bout we test the water on this.

I daresay if the police don't charge him, he'll be legally allowed to play rugby league elsewhere but remain banned by the NRL.

Other players who "brought the game into disrepute" were still able to play in the ESL (Carney, J. Monaghan, Barba post-2016 drugs test, etc) but perhaps the ESL might take a similar stance to the NRL on this matter.

To be honest I think it's all academic at this point, as I think he will be charged by the police - with the NRL having decided they won't (or can't) sweep it under the carpet there won't be any more covering up for Barba.

I daresay if the police don't charge him, he'll be legally allowed to play rugby league elsewhere but remain banned by the NRL.

Other players who "brought the game into disrepute" were still able to play in the ESL (Carney, J. Monaghan, Barba post-2016 drugs test, etc) but perhaps the ESL might take a similar stance to the NRL on this matter.

To be honest I think it's all academic at this point, as I think he will be charged by the police - with the NRL having decided they won't (or can't) sweep it under the carpet there won't be any more covering up for Barba.
Apparently the Rfu over here has backed the NRL ban and Aus rugby has also hopped on board. France rugby was a bit of a failure for him last time so that's probably not an option.

Walkers f@cked.
I guess we'll find out end of the month when his court case is due (presuming it doesn't get adjourned). If he is found not guilty then I can't see how the NRL can take any action.

Mitch Pearce
Napa
Walker
Inglis
Lodge
Ferguson
Wrighton
Not so sure about a legal remedy but if the NRL impose suspensions/deregistrations/fines in a manner deemed arbitrary or inconsistent then the players association should be all over it. From what I hear the players association currently has a little more bite than previous versions of it, but as to how much, time will tell.

In many professions you can be banned from practising, ie. the legal profession. If you are deemed to have done something unworthy of the profession then you face the prospect of being deregistered.
Is being a RL professional any different?

In many professions you can be banned from practising, ie. the legal profession. If you are deemed to have done something unworthy of the profession then you face the prospect of being deregistered.
Is being a RL professional any different?

You are correct ... and rightfully so ....

However, I will say that in those professions there are tribunals or legal processes that need to be followed .... in the NRL it seems to be at the whim or wish of one man's opinion .....

You are correct ... and rightfully so ....

However, I will say that in those professions there are tribunals or legal processes that need to be followed .... in the NRL it seems to be at the whim or wish of one man's opinion .....
This is the problem Greenburg has too much power and next to no accountability and just makes it up as he goes. A player is entitled to procedural fairness and natural justice and that has been denied here. There needs to be transparent published riles and regulations for preregistering a a player and a definition of the matters that are considered to be sufficient. For the life of me I can't see how Lodge can be permitted to play when Carney and Barba not.

This is the problem Greenburg has too much power and next to no accountability and just makes it up as he goes. A player is entitled to procedural fairness and natural justice and that has been denied here. There needs to be transparent published riles and regulations for preregistering a a player and a definition of the matters that are considered to be sufficient. For the life of me I can't see how Lodge can be permitted to play when Carney and Barba not.
Double standards . That is the way it looks and TG is also a bad look for the game .

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6