Bah bah sacked and De Belin charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I blame greenturd who should have pulled him into line years ago instead of covering up his previous misdemeanours and condoning his bad behaviour

Agree, to an extent (because at the end of the day, the sh*tbag is responsible for his own behaviour). Punish these turds properly to begin with and you might not see so much repeat offending. It also illustrates what commonly tends to happen if the partner/victim keeps giving chance after chance instead of packing up the kids and leaving for good, sadly. He’s only ‘sorry’ and ‘reformed’ until the next time he’s drunk/drugged/angry enough to smack you around...

Let's remember Toddy's big talk from a couple of weeks ago

Take it as read: the first time we put the hammer down this year, it’s going to be harder and bigger. And if anyone says, 'What about?' There will be no 'what about?' We're in a new era now. It’s a reset. The commission has given me strong guidance to go harder. The deterrents aren't working. Anything relating to violence against women, if it’s proven, that will be at the very high end of the scale.

How ironic he has to drop the hammer on the very player who he covered for all those years ago. No 3 day stint in a rehab facility this time Toddy, looks like you'll have to finally man up.

I really couldn't care if he is guilty or not. I am just over these over paid **** wits, putting themselves into positions time after time after time again.

I say bravo to a club with the balls to make a decision, and not protect these nobs who put the game into jeopardy.

If they can't handle being a footy player and the temptations which accompany it. Then **** off.

I just hope more clubs follow the cowboys lead.

PS so many kids looking for an opportunity.

When it comes to repeat offenders I don't have patience. Learn or deal with the bed U made.

Peter Parr has been the top dog there for a while. He comes across as a pretty strict disciplinarian. Good on him and the board for making the call.
Peter Parr has been the top dog there for a while. He comes across as a pretty strict disciplinarian. Good on him and the board for making the call.
Oh really?
Did he crack down on Bolton? Pretty sure he was charged with an indecent assault and eventually pleaded guilty to assault - on a woman. Only a month or so ago...

I wonder if the Cowboys response would have been different if there was no CCTV footage. Similar thing happened in the NFL this year with Kareem Hunt at the Kansas City Chiefs. Lots of rumours and allegations but he was allowed to keep playing right up until the CCTV footage came out. Makes it much harder to play dumb.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6