666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Those issues you speak of are 100% and completely media created in full. And if you disagree then look at your past and tell this forum you haven't done stupid things when you're out of it. That's all he did.
Never said I haven’t. But this thread isn’t about me.

Forget Pearce.

The guy we need to snare is Gutherson.

Think about it.

1. He’s now behind Hayne and French for fullback

2. He’s also well behind Norman and Moses in the halves

3. He’s a Manly junior who belongs in maroon and white

4. He kicks goals very well which we need badly

5. He’d be the perfect running 6 to compliment DCE

Who cares if he’s contracted we all know (Moylan, Maloney, Pearce, etc) that means zero.

Offer him 5 years and the no 6 jersey.

It’s a no brainer.

It’s a no brainer.

Over to you Lyall and Trent.

Some injury and defensive concerns but definitely could be worth looking at if Pearce is not signed . Smart and sharp footy player and should suit Manly "s present playing style. Was playing some really good footy for the Eels before his injury this season .

I don't think he will be back mate , we have young blokes to bring forward if need be . Crocker , Cust and the young bloke from the sharks . Either of these young fellas are a bit away , but will be future stars with experience and thats what manly is thinking signing them .

Not at 5/8 for me but i'd take him back as a centre.

We need a half who can organise and let Cherry run.

Definately as a centre, plus he can cover any position in the backline from fullback to halves especially during SOO or any injuries and suspensions. The kid is gifted with great talent and that has been evident when playing for Junior NSW team and even the slime. Yes he's had badluck with injuries but so has Tedesco and even Slater of late and they've always come back as great players. I would easily welcome one of our best juniors back.

Wherever Pearce lands a cheap, talented half or 5/8 will get pushed down the order and be looking for a new club. Pearce isn’t the end of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8