666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
The proof is in the pudding when green was injured Cullen played the six not Hastings the kid is average and a dud if he's as good as you're making out why is he stuck in reserve grade at our club

The day we got smashed by St Merge......and yet we still could have won :think:

Trent B being coach was Hastings big chance, due to TB being close to him as a youngster, if he couldn't take up that chance then he is gone

I read somewhere that Dean Pay was his coach during his halcyon days in the u/20's ... maybe he knows how to handle him ???

I read somewhere that Dean Pay was his coach during his halcyon days in the u/20's ... maybe he knows how to handle him ???

it would be good to see his potential unlocked ... maybe as he matures ... but how many chances do you get? ... it would have been great to see him realise his potential here but it doesn't look like its going to happen

Appreciate it mate, keep it coming. It’s funny, people come on here hoping someone will have some mail. Then shoot the messenger if circumstances change. The business of signing players is a volatile environment, and signings that looked the goods can fall through as clubs and players swap and change as the landscape evolves. Happens to @Snake and @Supreme Leader as well.
Hasn't happened to me yet. I said we were close to signing Moylan and we were, but he chose Cronulla...it wasn't really a scoop anyway because the entire Rugby League media knew about it.

But I appreciate the sentiment all the same. Pearce hasn't signed yet and we are in a dog fight.

Hasn't happened to me yet. I said we were close to signing Moylan and we were, but he chose Cronulla
Ahem, you said quite a bit more than 'we were close', more like 'very, very, very, close'!

It's a fait accompli that Green will be at the Warriors next year and Moylan at the Eagles

Hopefully this Moylan thing comes to fruition...it's definitely in the works and 99% certain

My only problem with pearce is, how long term is he really going to be??
He loves the chooks, and cronks only got 2 years left in him.. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest to see pearce sign a 2 year deal and run back to bondi in 2020
Who cares? By then I'm sure one of young guns would be ready to take on the challenge.

Hastings is not even close to the equivilent of pearce, he would've been like thurston in reggies if so. However, he looked more and more like an average half. He had a whole year at half at the chooks and failed miserably, as they finished second last from memory with a decent side. He is not making it in our side in that position

Ahem, you said quite a bit more than 'we were close', more like 'very, very, very, close'!
Close or very very close is beside the point...he told Baz he wanted in and the Panthers wouldnt release him...Sharks had Maloney so got the swap. He was very very very close so your point is well... pointless.

And Green ended up at the Warriors.

Last edited:
Close or very very close is beside the point...he told Baz he wanted in and the Panthers wouldnt release him...Sharks had Maloney so got the swap. He was very very very close so your point is well... pointless.

... and what's the inside oil on Pearce coming our way?

None of our points are pointless! If they were they wouldn't be points ;)

Hello Manly friends...OK re Hastings....Well there's info that he has an arrogance issue...Perhaps it comes from the fact he's father was a 'legend' in the game especially for the Roosters. So maybe while at the Roosters he thought he was untouchable. I heard that some players wouldn't involve him the play because he was being shut out. I must say that I thought he got a 'bit' of a raw deal because he was good with Maloney calling the shots in late 2015 while Pearce was injured for the last few rounds. When Pearce had the Australia Day doggy issue in 2016, there was no Maloney now and he had a young Nykorima as his 5/8...For the first 8 rounds, we won no games so it was apparent that he didn't have the ability to be the halves main man so he was taken out...Not sure how he went with DCE as his boss, you guys would know best. Hastings senior is obviously pissed off with the club because of what they did to Jackson but at the end of the day, he just didn't work for us...
As for Pearce, well I'll continue in his thread...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8