666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is a couple of things that make him less desirable than other options.

1. His attitude, its bad and hes arrogant. Got dropped to reserves so had a sook.
2 Form, he hasnt played good since his roosters under 20s days
3 Ability, he simply doesnt have the skill of an elite half and to be honest is very overrated

Im sick of us taking gambles on players for the halves, we need a quality long term halves partner for chez. Pearce is that man.

There is a couple of things that make him less desirable than other options.

1. His attitude, its bad and hes arrogant. Got dropped to reserves so had a sook.
2 Form, he hasnt played good since his roosters under 20s days
3 Ability, he simply doesnt have the skill of an elite half and to be honest is very overrated

Im sick of us taking gambles on players for the halves, we need a quality long term halves partner for chez. Pearce is that man.
My only problem with pearce is, how long term is he really going to be??
He loves the chooks, and cronks only got 2 years left in him.. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest to see pearce sign a 2 year deal and run back to bondi in 2020

He loves the chooks, and cronks only got 2 years left in him.. I wouldnt be surprised in the slightest to see pearce sign a 2 year deal and run back to bondi in 2020
If he loved the chooks and the chooks loved him back as much he would no be in this predicament
The love affair is over feathered friend

Its hard to tell from afar but the fact cullen Seemed to overtake him in the pecking order as the saeson went on and reports he threw the toys out of the cot is good enough for me

Barret seems fair and if he deserved the opportunity they were there to be taken and his experience and his early season chances indicates he had some but probably lacked something off the field

Manly signing 2 young halves in croker and metcalf sends a message regardless of pearce

So its a no from me being the logical replacement

Yeah, just like Des and Foz love Manly and will be coming back any day now.

What did you do Ned ?

Hey....your last name isn't Kelly is it ?
schultz.jpg

So the latest rumour is that the Dogs are interested in Hastings. I thought he was about to go to the Storm at one stage.

I think he could be a very good player but I think the attitude still needs tuning.

what is the concern about Hastings playing 5/8. I think the guy is amazing, great speed and can kick. Why waste all hat money when we have a replacement.

Damn that fukken Baz and Bozo for spending every bloody week last year at training with Hastings and watching countless hours of video and not recognising his amazing talent . Dumb buuggers!

what is the concern about Hastings playing 5/8. I think the guy is amazing, great speed and can kick. Why waste all hat money when we have a replacement.
The proof is in the pudding when green was injured Cullen played the six not Hastings the kid is average and a dud if he's as good as you're making out why is he stuck in reserve grade at our club

From all reports Thompson was all but a done deal until pearce came along. Nothing is certain until its official, I just pass on what I hear.
Appreciate it mate, keep it coming. It’s funny, people come on here hoping someone will have some mail. Then shoot the messenger if circumstances change. The business of signing players is a volatile environment, and signings that looked the goods can fall through as clubs and players swap and change as the landscape evolves. Happens to @Snake and @Supreme Leader as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6