2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is and those of us that have been here for years will agree with you but most have drifted away to the other forms of social media , you only have to go back and find an old thread , go through it , and then you’ll see how many have left.

Take the tipping comp , two years ago 110 joined up , last year about 60 , and whilst we haven’t kicked off yet there’s 25 for 2021.

Therein lies the story.
One question for you

I am not a big social media person and this is why I am asking you ,

What attracts people on social media that we our forum cannot provide ?

It is and those of us that have been here for years will agree with you but most have drifted away to the other forms of social media , you only have to go back and find an old thread , go through it , and then you’ll see how many have left.

Take the tipping comp , two years ago 110 joined up , last year about 60 , and whilst we haven’t kicked off yet there’s 25 for 2021.

Therein lies the story.
Sweet I'm sure Uncle @Dan promised prizes for the top 30 this year.

This self entitled society that we live in sadly lacks the gratitude that you posses and express feathered friend @dowdz

It is so refreshing to hear proud Manly people like your good self talk so passionately of our Legendary club

Our great club which Inspires people beyond football fields is the heart and soul of our Manly community which goes beyond the Northern Beaches as well

I live in the Southern Suburbs and I saw Manly players visiting patients at St George Hospital years ago
And there was this country town that got burnt down to the ground and our club Legendary club sent our players and some Sea eagle legends and lifted the locals spirits by spending the day with them and consoling them and clothing them with Manly gear
There are countless acts of goodwill and kindness by our Legendary club that goes unnoticed but very much appreciated by the people with gratitude

Yes feathered friend ,Our legendary club is just about the only club not to disgrace its jersey and humiliate its supporters with a wooden spoons
I have lost so much respect with these NRL Media clowns and here are 2 examples why ....
A. Calling South Sydney the Pride of the League
How the fck can you call South Sydney the pride of the League when they disgraced their club 8 times with wooden spoons . What is so proud of that is beyond me
B. There is this imbecile Media man who hides behind this stupid name and calls him self The Mole and has the audacity to say that our Legendary club should charge less for games than the eels club who disgraced their club a record 14 times with wooden spoons . The fact is Every Bankwest stadium new seat that the eels supporters sit in is stained with 14 disgraceful wooden spoons !

Congratulations to your treasured 15 year old who received their 10 year pin by our legendary club and Congratulations to you as well for being a great role model parent that gives their children the opportunity to get involved with the great culture of the inspirational Manly Sea eagles club

Finally and most Importantly you ask this Golden question ...
Imagine Footy without Manly ?

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one
Footy without the Legendary Manly Sea eagles
Would not be at all much fun !

View attachment 17062
Just brilliant! No way league would be the same without our club. South's, lol. Still upset they were allowed back. Thank you for the kind words.

This self entitled society that we live in sadly lacks the gratitude that you posses and express feathered friend @dowdz

It is so refreshing to hear proud Manly people like your good self talk so passionately of our Legendary club

Our great club which Inspires people beyond football fields is the heart and soul of our Manly community which goes beyond the Northern Beaches as well

I live in the Southern Suburbs and I saw Manly players visiting patients at St George Hospital years ago
And there was this country town that got burnt down to the ground and our club Legendary club sent our players and some Sea eagle legends and lifted the locals spirits by spending the day with them and consoling them and clothing them with Manly gear
There are countless acts of goodwill and kindness by our Legendary club that goes unnoticed but very much appreciated by the people with gratitude

Yes feathered friend ,Our legendary club is just about the only club not to disgrace its jersey and humiliate its supporters with a wooden spoons
I have lost so much respect with these NRL Media clowns and here are 2 examples why ....
A. Calling South Sydney the Pride of the League
How the fck can you call South Sydney the pride of the League when they disgraced their club 8 times with wooden spoons . What is so proud of that is beyond me
B. There is this imbecile Media man who hides behind this stupid name and calls him self The Mole and has the audacity to say that our Legendary club should charge less for games than the eels club who disgraced their club a record 14 times with wooden spoons . The fact is Every Bankwest stadium new seat that the eels supporters sit in is stained with 14 disgraceful wooden spoons !

Congratulations to your treasured 15 year old who received their 10 year pin by our legendary club and Congratulations to you as well for being a great role model parent that gives their children the opportunity to get involved with the great culture of the inspirational Manly Sea eagles club

Finally and most Importantly you ask this Golden question ...
Imagine Footy without Manly ?

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one
Footy without the Legendary Manly Sea eagles
Would not be at all much fun !

View attachment 17062
Love this post. Keep up the great work @BOZO Love your presence on this forum. Go Manly

ive never been on fb & can't see myself ever being on there

I’m a fan of Facebook, but it depends on how you use it.

I have a limited number of “ friends” just family a few Manly mates and a couple of old school mates, so I’m not bombarded with ****.

My biggest involvement is that I help run our caravan brand page ( over 5000 members ), and for that scenario Facebook works very very well. We administer it very harshly , zero **** , zero personal attacks , zero whinging , it’s just for travel photos and questions on how things work.

I follow a few Manly pages on there but very rarely say anything.

Used correctly it’s a good medium but most just follow everything , accept friend requests from everyone and it often degenerates into absolute garbage.

Oh god, not another one who boasts about their fb group size @:D @:D @:D

Unlike some other it’s taken 10 years to get to that size , and unlike others it’s a private group and you have to prove ownership to be in there.

I did get the lol though so no dramas.

There’s been 6000 of the caravan brand made in 15 years so to have 5000 of them in one group is actually extraordinary.

I see Great Manly players and Great supporters too

All making great contributions to our legendary club
as it is the honourable thing to do

and I think to my self..... what a wonderful world

PRICELESS!!!|
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

The Second greatest word in the world is to Give
The Greatest word in the world is to Love

Without Giving and Loving we offer nothing to the world and nothing to our Legendary club
The Incomparable and priceless Manly Sea eagles

We have over 200,000 Social media Manly followers
and only 10, 000 true Manly givers and lovers that make an effort to make a difference to their Legendary club

Our greatness is not what we have and take it to our graves
Our greatness is what we give and enrich our world and live in Glory

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

“I’m thrilled about it and it looks awesome,” Lyons said. “The hairs on the back of your neck stand up. It makes you so proud. It’s certainly it’s a great club. I fell in love with the joint as soon as I came here.

UNBREAKABLE BONDS
PRICELESS MOMENTS
TIMELESS MEMORIES
ENDLESS JOY

THE LEGENDARY MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUB KEEPS LIVING AND GIVING THROUGH THE GENEROSITY OF PASSIONATE MANLY PEOPLES HEARTS
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Had a look to see how many reserved seats were left for the first home game against Souths.

Keeping in mind that in 2020, the Jane Try Stand was sold out for the season 2 weeks before the first hone game.

Having a look now, barely 50% of the tickets for the JT Stand have been sold, and the Arko Stand is even worse.

Lets hope there’s a win on Saturday, otherwise it will be an embarrassment on the club for the poor amount of tickets sold come Round 2

Had a look to see how many reserved seats were left for the first home game against Souths.

Keeping in mind that in 2020, the Jane Try Stand was sold out for the season 2 weeks before the first hone game.

Having a look now, barely 50% of the tickets for the JT Stand have been sold, and the Arko Stand is even worse.

Lets hope there’s a win on Saturday, otherwise it will be an embarrassment on the club for the poor amount of tickets sold come Round 2
I’ve had two text messages today saying members can purchase up to 8 tickets each. Early days I know but I think it’s an indicator that having no ticketed memberships was a strategy mistake. Also the higher prices for seats is obviously putting people off going or some of these people like Ella may now be sitting on the Hill instead.

I’ve had two text messages today saying members can purchase up to 8 tickets each. Early days I know but I think it’s an indicator that having no ticketed memberships was a strategy mistake. Also the higher prices for seats is obviously putting people off going or some of these people like Ella may now be sitting on the Hill instead.

Their strategy has now lost them guaranteed income from a lot of now-peeved off season ticket holders.

You only have to look at the seats left on ticketmaster to see it’s a disaster!

Or refusing to go , I see that a lot on social media “ **** em we will just watch it on TV and eat our food and drink our own drinks “ , that’s a common theme.

Yep. There’s a guy I cross paths with every few months and we always talk about Manly - probably all we have in common! Anyhoo, virtually before ‘hello’ the other day he started his rant about ticket prices. A member for many, many years - he’s watching on telly this year. I’ll be doing the same unless they really surprise me. I suspect the club have had their own Corso run with this decision.

Here is revised lyrics of doing the Eagle rock !

Now Listen
All you passionless Manly non club members
I am going turn you around
Gonna turn you around once and for all
and we are going to do the Eagle Rock

Hey Hey Hey

Manly club members
Dont Give a fck
About saving the extra lousy buck
Were just crazy about our Legendary club
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock

p.s Trying to stop Passion is trying to stop a runaway locomotive
Good luck with that ;)

Last edited:
Club said that there would be a minimum 20% discount on home game tickets compared to general public pricing.

However when I checked this morning, the discount for members is definitely less than 20%.

Another great decision by the club to short change members yet again.

88586E58-B5FE-4DF7-B52D-8A58137621FF.jpeg

BOZO!? How much is membership again?
Manly Membership is priceless feathered friend

Just like No one can put a price on their Mother
No one can put a price on the legendary Manly Sea eagles club !

This year we proudly celebrate the 75th Anniversary of our Legendary club the Mighty Manly Sea eagles made possible by all the Great Manly contributors

*To all the Manly club members and life line of our Great club may you wake up today and every day and feel very proud of your Great contribution that you are making and have a great day Inspiring other Manly people along the way ! *

20210110_081944.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4