2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Silvertailers

All 2020 members will start receiving or will have received an email about the new 2021 packages.

Due to ongoing crowd restrictions expected next year, there is a major change to packages for 2021 only.

Take time to watched the video where our great Beaver takes you through the options etc.

Happy to answer questions or take any feedback to the club.

TW

Loved it

Beaver the only one brave enough to be on camera.

So we pay 75 bucks and get the opportunity to pay for tickets to home games we want seems fair.

Will be trying to get to as many homes games as possible.

Get on board people.

Manly forever

Great stuff by the club.

At first when I heard they were looking at membership options for 2021, I was a bit skeptic but how I have been proved wrong. This is the best option moving forward into 2021 and if restrictions change, this will allow the club to release more tickets.

This style of system has been used for years in the Premier League with clubs like Liverpool and will be interesting to see how it goes moving forward.

With so much uncertainty in terms potential restrictions, ground capacity etc, the club have put plenty of thought into the best option for both members and the club in 2021.

We had a pretty extensive think tank around remaining with the general membership offering or moving to this method and the pros and cons that came with each of them.

I’m sure @The Wheel will agree, this ‘bridging membership’ for 2021 was the most sensible option. A huge benefit will be the scrapping of the ballot which was a pretty negative experience for the member base and administration alike.

I feel like the price point is affordable and obviously provides you with the opportunity to attend those games you want without the lottery of the ballot.

The club has thought outside the box with this as well as most, if not all clubs, will proceed as per usual in 2021.

Agree with all your comments, this is both practical solution but also financially the best outcome for the club.

This was discussed at great length at the last members council meeting, the alternative (going with traditional options) was not practical in terms of managing a ballot system, unfair on members who paid for top dollar for Jane Try etc, poor business outcome if club had to carry over credits for not delivering paid entitlements for another season etc.

Additionally 30% of ballot tickets didn’t attend games - this was consistent across all clubs.

Agree with all your comments, this is both practical solution but also financially the best outcome for the club.

This was discussed at great length at the last members council meeting, the alternative (going with traditional options) was not practical in terms of managing a ballot system, unfair on members who paid for top dollar for Jane Try etc, poor business outcome if club had to carry over credits for not delivering paid entitlements for another season etc.

Additionally 30% of ballot tickets didn’t attend games - this was consistent across all clubs.
Will it be like when purchasing tickets we ask for a certain section say Jane try and then that section like this year will become general admission or will be like normal when purchasing we pay for a select seat.?

Last edited:

So am I right once you pay your $75 it will be first in best dressed for tickets?

Also another question say we have for example 10 home games and I want to purchase tickets for all of them can they be bought all at once due to having to pay a transaction fee everytime we use Ticketmaster.

The really important bit of information the club left out, how much will it be to purchase tickets to each game? That is very poor form in my opinion.

And what happens if you pay your money and tickets sell out immediately and you don't get to go to a single game?

The really important bit of information the club left out, how much will it be to purchase tickets to each game? That is very poor form in my opinion.

And what happens if you pay your money and tickets sell out immediately and you don't get to go to a single game?

It’s a good point mate, but the thing is that is exactly what happened this year with the balloting system. Some may have paid for Gold membership and only were able to go to a single game for example due to the balloting.

You should have a much greater opportunity to access the tickets you want with this system.

In regards to ticketing prices, there are variances dependant on the game and scheduling. For example a Thursday night game against the Warriors couls cost less to attend than a Sunday afternoon game against Parramatta. Once the draw is announced the prices should then be accessible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4