2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO!? How much is membership again?
How much did you say feathered friend ?

Manly membership is the best value money can buy !

A once off Manly Club membership investment Gives Manly fans savings all year round !!!

The Club Membership discount from the Mudgee game ticket and all the Manly Merchandise I have just about got my money back from my initial once only outlay

My recent purchase is the best looking NRL training Tee. Feels light to wear and looks sexy

Tough times never last at Manly
Because The heart and soul of our club
The Passionate Manly people always stick around and turn things around
Become one of them by becoming a proud and passionate Manly club member today
And be the Inspiration our club thrives on
20210324_082024.jpg
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Easter time is just around the corner
and I would like to wish every one of you and your lovely families
a very Happy Easter time

GREAT TIMES AHEAD FOR US MANLY FANS .....
Our present situation is not our final destination
Because our Proud Legendary clubs history has proven that Just like Easter
After every crucifixion comes the Resurrection of our success

Leave your legacy as success is just around the corner
Become a club member and a Become a big part of our Legendary clubs Resurrection
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

A quote from one of the Greatest Motivators of Men/Woman who lifted his peoples spirits and Inspired them to keep believing in them selves and keep striving because tough times do not last but tough people do .

Success is not final , failure is not fatal — it is the courage to continue that counts

Winston Emulates the character our the Great Never say Die Courageous Manly People that shaped our Clubs proud winning history.

Through out our Legendary clubs Merciless Adversities The Loyal Manly souls had the courage to continue and persevere because it takes courage to keep on going when the going gets tough and this is what we all must do in order to truly succeed in the future

Our club would not be celebrating our proud 75th year anniversary if our Great Manly ancestors walked away in time of turmoil

Fellow feathered friends
We are the current generation of hope and Inspiration that our Legendary club has survived from and will continue to thrive from

Let us not let our club down
Walking away is not part of our Great Manly Character and DNA
but sticking around and becoming the Inspiration that turns the cycle around is
c0473b93af15fdd3de8379e7eaa2e6b1.jpg

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

I'm still waiting for my membership pack.
Here it is feathered friend ...But unlike All other clubs it does not come with a wooden spoon

Manly Membership pack
1972, 1973, 1976, 1978, 1987, 1996, 2008, 2011
1951, 1957, 1959, 1968, 1970, 1982, 1983, 1995, 1997, 2007, 2013
  • New South Wales Rugby League, Australian Rugby League and National Rugby League minor premierships: 9
1971, 1972, 1973, 1976, 1983, 1987, 1995, 1996, 1997
  • New South Wales Rugby League Club Championships: 4
1972, 1983, 1987, 1988
1982, 1983

Pre-season and youth honours[edit]​

1990, 1994, 1995
  • Pre-Season Cup titles: 1
1954, 1960, 1969, 1973, 1988
  • Jersey Flegg: 4
1961, 1974, 1987, 1988
  • Presidents Cup: 2
1946, 1970
  • Third Grade: 1
  • Holden Cup (Under 20s): 1

The really really interesting time will be the 2021 membership campaign for the 2022 season.

I’ll renew ( I always do ) but I reckon there will be thousands and thousands who won’t.
I along with all the other thousands and thousands of Loyal Manly souls like you that continue to proudly support our club . Join all the Great Many people of the past who are the reason our Legendary club proudly celebrates our 75 anniversary this year

Feel very proud @Mark from Brisbane
That you are part of the current generation of hope and Inspiration that our Legendary club has survived from and will continue to thrive from

Our Legendary club keeps Living by the Generosity of Great Manly peoples Giving hearts

God bless all the Loyal , Passionate and Proud Manly supporter club members !!!

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

The really really interesting time will be the 2021 membership campaign for the 2022 season.

I’ll renew ( I always do ) but I reckon there will be thousands and thousands who won’t
May need a few bells and whistles included in the 2022 membership packs particularly if we have a disaster of a season on the field. The standard cap, lanyard and membership card won’t cut it for many.

May need a few bells and whistles included in the 2022 membership packs particularly if we have a disaster of a season on the field. The standard cap, lanyard and membership card won’t cut it for many.
All the other club supporters get a history of wooden spoons with their membership pack

and they still continue to proudly become club members because they are not passionate about what is in their membership packs .

They are more passionate about having a club to support in the NRL

To all the self entitled Manly fans......
Just be grateful you have a Club to support in the NRL

Club said that there would be a minimum 20% discount on home game tickets compared to general public pricing.

However when I checked this morning, the discount for members is definitely less than 20%.

Another great decision by the club to short change members yet again.

View attachment 17282
@ManlyArmy, did you follow this up with the club?
If so, did you get a response?

@The Wheel is this something you could bring to the attention of the powers that be?

@ManlyArmy, did you follow this up with the club?
If so, did you get a response?

@The Wheel is this something you could bring to the attention of the powers that be?

One of my mates did and the club’s response was that the public would have to pay the $7.25 booking fee.

On closer inspection, the public aren’t paying that fee, not to mention the fee is per booking not per ticket.

Club is ‘looking into it’

They are also looking at varying the membership and ticketing for the rest of the season with the recent capacity changes announced by NSW Government. Something should be out about that in the near future.

I suggest wait to see what comes out of that for final 6 games.

I highly doubt any stadium restriction eases will get more supporters to lottoland, especially the way the teams playing with no win in sight.

Stop stirring us up feathered friend

We will always remain the only Proud club not to disgrace our proud history with a wooden spoon.

View attachment 17481
That bloody jersey hasn’t brought me or the club any good results this year yet Bozo. It’s gone in place of my 87 retro tomorrow night! My young fellow has done away with his Cliffy indig jersey too for tomorrow night in favor of his 2019 home jersey. Hopefully it brings the side some better luck!

One of my mates did and the club’s response was that the public would have to pay the $7.25 booking fee.

On closer inspection, the public aren’t paying that fee, not to mention the fee is per booking not per ticket.

Club is ‘looking into it’
@ManlyArmy that is obviously a BS (or uninformed) response from the club.
We all know the booking fee isn't part of "the ticket pricing", what do they think we are?
And considering that it states directly under that the "waiving of the standard ticketing transaction fee of $7.25..."

@The Wheel - the club shouldn't advertise something that they're not going to honour, the membership/ticketing is already a fiasco but this just piss poor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4