Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2021 Membership

ManlyArmy

Reaction score
Not under current Covid distancing restrictions.
My comment was without COVID restrictions which is what the CEO’s comments about capacity were based around in the MWRLFC meeting.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some extra benefits for our membership fees, open session today

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it is true the club is "run on a shoestring budget" then why do the owners continue to knock back alleged offers to purchase the club?
Or just explore ways to get other big investors involved. Such as part-owners. Are the Penns emotionally scarred by the previous Penn-Delmege experience? Or do they simply want to retain control, even at the cost of our club being NRL paupers running on a shoe-string budget.
Anyone here know the Penns, and what they are thinking?

Disco

Reaction score
I never received my pack

Ah well, not sure I could be bothered chasing

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thank you for that Inspirational and moving club news story @The Wheel

and Those smiles from the Manly faithful are priceless
our legendary Clubs Impact in our community

0i8a2096.jpg

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score

Thank you for another Inspirational Manly Sea eagles news story @The Wheel

The impact that our Legendary club has in our community is tremendous and Those smiles from the Happy Manly faithful are PRICELLESS

As a club members we are privileged to many benefits from our club
But nothing beats the happiness and sense of belonging to our Legendary club

The psychological Benefits of a sense of belonging is that it improves our motivation, health, and happiness.

What price can one put on our Happiness in life ?
The ones that do put a price on the things that brings them Happiness truly lose the real value of life

Life is short and the only things we take with us when we are gone are the Happy memories that filled our our lives
Happy life moments like the ones captured on this photo are PRICELESS
Just ask the North Sydney Bear supporters

God bless the Manly Sea eagles
Who are more than just a football club
and inspire people Beyond football fields
0i8a2096.jpg

dowdz

Premium Member
2018 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
I just sign up myself and the family every year. I never look at what the pack is. Just auto renewal. When a package arrives I get excited lol.

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
Breaking News ....

It has finally arrived today with Great anticipation and Great admiration and with the reward of a club members discount from the club that keeps on giving since 1947 the Legendary Manly Sea eagles

The 75th Heritage Jersey . The incomparable Maroon and white sacred cloth that has defied and overcome merciless adversity , Wooden spoons , Super league wars ,Mergers , Bankruptcy and has prevailed and maintained its Breathtaking Spine tingling History to remain the Incomparable and Magnificent Manly Sea eagles

Thanks to the Courage and Conviction and Great Sacrifices of all the Great dedicated loyal and passionate Manly Souls . Our Great Founders , Investors , Players , Coaches and Never say die Club member supporters !

Our Legendary clubs Proud History is Indeed Incomparable and Priceless
Going to games to watch the Greatest club of all is worth its weight in Gold

Do not take notice of the Anti Manly Media that do not have a soul for our club and for the game but only a stirring story to fill their own pockets .
Just ask the real people that really count and really hurt .
Ask the empty broken hearted North Sydney Bears the value of having the honour and privilege to support a team in the NRL

Finally
In the NRL there are 2 types of club supporters
The Lost souls of the NRL , Parra , Roosters , Souths , Storm and the rest
and the Manly Sea eagles supporters

Oh What a Feeling

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES !!!

20210222_114416.jpg

globaleagle

Innovation consultant
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Breaking News ....

It has finally arrived today with Great anticipation and Great admiration and with the reward of a club members discount from the club that keeps on giving since 1947 the Legendary Manly Sea eagles

The 75th Heritage Jersey . The incomparable Maroon and white sacred cloth that has defied and overcome merciless adversity , Wooden spoons , Super league wars ,Mergers , Bankruptcy and has prevailed and maintained its Breathtaking Spine tingling History to remain the Incomparable and Magnificent Manly Sea eagles

Thanks to the Courage and Conviction and Great Sacrifices of all the Great dedicated loyal and passionate Manly Souls . Our Great Founders , Investors , Players , Coaches and Never say die Club member supporters !

Do not take notice of the Anti Manly Media that do not have a soul for our club and for the game but only a stirring story to fill their own pockets .
Ask the empty broken hearted North Sydney Bears the value of having the honour and privilege to support a team in the NRL

Finally

Oh What a Feeling

20210222_114416.jpg

what brand is that lawn-mower in the back?

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
Back to our duty ....Our 2021 club membership obligations

They came back from the dead and we do not want to go there

Let us keep breathing life to our Legendary club and keep supporting it where it really counts

09f99b36e90e2e7ba168ebfa167f7bf0.jpg

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just sign up myself and the family every year. I never look at what the pack is. Just auto renewal. When a package arrives I get excited lol.
What a wonderful passionate attitude you have feathered friend .

Passionate Club members like you see the real value in the pack and that is worth more than money can buy ,

Our pack consists of 75 years of Blood Sweat tears and Great Premiership winning Years

Our truly Unique Manly Pack is priceless indeed and has never ever been devalued over the years by our Legendary club disgracing our clubs legendary history with a wooden spoon

There was an article by the Mole ;) that said
Clubs that humiliated its supporters with wooden spoons should be giving away club memberships for free
Parra
Strom
Souths
Roosters
Dragons
Dogs
Panthers
Sharks
Wests and Tigers

dowdz

Premium Member
2018 Tipping Competitor
Reaction score
Thanks @BOZO. It's the least I can do for such a great club. My middle child is 15, just got his 10 year pin. This club is the greatest and just makes sense for me and the family to support it in anyway. Imagine footy without Manly! Love that our proud club has never received the spoon as well. I take great pride in telling other friends of rival clubs this info.

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks @BOZO. It's the least I can do for such a great club. My middle child is 15, just got his 10 year pin. This club is the greatest and just makes sense for me and the family to support it in anyway. Imagine footy without Manly! Love that our proud club has never received the spoon as well. I take great pride in telling other friends of rival clubs this info.
This self entitled society that we live in sadly lacks the gratitude that you posses and express feathered friend @dowdz

It is so refreshing to hear proud Manly people like your good self talk so passionately of our Legendary club

Our great club which Inspires people beyond football fields is the heart and soul of our Manly community which goes beyond the Northern Beaches as well

I live in the Southern Suburbs and I saw Manly players visiting patients at St George Hospital years ago
And there was this country town that got burnt down to the ground and our club Legendary club sent our players and some Sea eagle legends and lifted the locals spirits by spending the day with them and consoling them and clothing them with Manly gear
There are countless acts of goodwill and kindness by our Legendary club that goes unnoticed but very much appreciated by the people with gratitude

Yes feathered friend ,Our legendary club is just about the only club not to disgrace its jersey and humiliate its supporters with a wooden spoons
I have lost so much respect with these NRL Media clowns and here are 2 examples why ....
A. Calling South Sydney the Pride of the League
How the fck can you call South Sydney the pride of the League when they disgraced their club 8 times with wooden spoons . What is so proud of that is beyond me
B. There is this imbecile Media man who hides behind this stupid name and calls him self The Mole and has the audacity to say that our Legendary club should charge less for games than the eels club who disgraced their club a record 14 times with wooden spoons . The fact is Every Bankwest stadium new seat that the eels supporters sit in is stained with 14 disgraceful wooden spoons !

Congratulations to your treasured 15 year old who received their 10 year pin by our legendary club and Congratulations to you as well for being a great role model parent that gives their children the opportunity to get involved with the great culture of the inspirational Manly Sea eagles club

Finally and most Importantly you ask this Golden question ...
Imagine Footy without Manly ?

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one
Footy without the Legendary Manly Sea eagles
Would not be at all much fun !

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Wombat64

I'm no Canadian sunset .....
Premium Member
Reaction score
Breaking News ....

Finally

Oh What a Feeling

20210222_114416.jpg
Likre thé Jersey! Like the ride and the number plate! Outside of hard work what do you use to keep is sparkling?

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
Likre thé Jersey! Like the ride and the number plate! Outside of hard work what do you use to keep is sparkling?
Thank you fellow passionate club member and great contributor of our Legendary club @Wombat64

To keep life sparkling I use gratitude and I am thankful for all the priceless things I have in my life like Family and friends and good health and all happiness that life brings tangible and intangible and our one and only proud Wooden spoonless and unique Manly Sea eagles club is one of them

As far as Keeping a vehicle sparkling what works fo me is...
wash it every week so road grime and bird crap does not stay on the paint too long and eat away at the paint

Keep the vehicle parked under shelter and away from the sun and always park it in the shade bit not under trees because of the harmful tree sap

Do not polish because it takes away the paint . Instead wax your vehicle once a year at least

The biggest Killer of car paint is the hot sun and the acidic bird crap

The biggest Killer of a club are Negative and Fair weather supporters that walk away from it in times of adversity when their club needs them most in order to remain viable

God bless loyal and dedicate supporters like you @Wombat64 Have an awesome day

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Last edited:

BOZO

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was looking in the back of the car for the mower at first before i got to your Eagle eyed glance
I usually park the mower in the shed feathered friend . I left it there because it started to Rain as I finished cutting the grass

One thing for sure . Nothing stops passionate supporters from proudly becoming club members Rain hail or shine

Have a great day Feathered friend @manly al
Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!
EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Staff online

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24