2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who would even guess this was an Elimination Final watching the nature and quality of the game... Give me a finals game like that 4-0 Roosters-Manly final game in 2013. THAT'S what final footy should be about.

Kniggits showing how important a good 9 is, Randall terrible, and Tuala too

Last edited:
That has to be the softest try I've ever seen conceded, given the context and circumstances. And of course, their million dollar myth boy escapes the harsh criticism he should be copping.

Knights always making up numbers. Cannot believe they finished so high. Titans the way they have been playing or Warriors would of been better opposition.
Kinda makes sense of the wildcard game idea. I reckon Warriors and Titans would've been much better than gummies and drugcastle.

That has to be the softest try I've ever seen conceded, given the context and circumstances. And of course, their million dollar myth boy escapes the harsh criticism he should be copping.

To be fair, at least their million dollar myth is playing footy, and offering some sort of value for $$

To be fair, at least their million dollar myth is playing footy, and offering some sort of value for $$
Completely agree. It seems to be the best quality of both million dollar myth boys. They both play week in week out.

Well the winner of each game is exactly as I thought it would be , the only surprise was the closeness of the first game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7