2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
At least 1 hated team will go out next Sat night. Unfortunately 1 hated scumbag team will go to a prelim but I'm sure the Panthers will dispatch them.

What a rabble. Seeing half of these teams in the semis instead of manly. We were beating top 4 teams pre-injury plague.
And we were beating them pretty traditionally, defending our line and grinding them out. 9-8 vs Roosters, 14-6 vs Raiders, game where we fought back vs eels and 'won'. I haven't seen many wins like these from other clubs this year. Really starting to think the six again rule is a dud. Our team is a lot less suited as well which doesnt help. Penrith are laughing, as are the Rabbits.

I hate how knights score 14, in ten or so minutes rabbits score 14, then next minute it's 46-14. Same as roosters 12-0, next minute 12-all, next minute panthers confidently on 28, then next minute they win by 1?

And how I would love to see the NRL bring in strong penalties for players picked up faking or exaggerating injuries. Would love to see them hand out a 1 game ban and fine against Walker for that "crusher" performance. It would quickly cut out the nonsense.

I feel sick to see a team like the Knights playing finals. It really highlights just how low and pathetic our season has been
We were terrible, but honestly we should of beat them twice! Our own errors gave them the match rather than them beating us with good footy

Give me 4-0 final 2013 against roosters over this.

that was such a gripping final, even though we lost was such a game to be at live.

truly if you think about it this weeks finals matches and this ridiculous 6 again rule is just not rugby league.
Yep, that game was cracking. Ferocious defence

Give me 4-0 final 2013 against roosters over this.

that was such a gripping final, even though we lost was such a game to be at live.

truly if you think about it this weeks finals matches and this ridiculous 6 again rule is just not rugby league.
Cannot stand the 6 to go. Hate it. They are given out too often and not warranted and too inconsistent. Just let the team's bash it out

Rule to get rid of: 6 again

Rule to bring in: Refs awarding the try instead of going to the bunker every time, but the bunker can then reverse then decision before the goal is kicked.

We were terrible, but honestly we should of beat them twice! Our own errors gave them the match rather than them beating us with good footy
Reflecting on the Knight's today, they actually looked very much like we did this season. They have some weak outside backs that get rag-dolled running the ball out (particularly Chihuahua and Hunt) and leak points in defence. They were missing a decent hooker, and their half was pretty much left trying to do it all himself. They were also missing a fullback.

Edrick and Klemmer were their best today I thought.

Reflecting on the Knight's today, they actually looked very much like we did this season. They have some weak outside backs that get rag-dolled running the ball out (particularly Chihuahua and Hunt) and leak points in defence. They were missing a decent hooker, and their half was pretty much left trying to do it all himself. They were also missing a fullback.

Edrick and Klemmer were their best today I thought.
Compare that to Melbourne last night. Everything done is clinical and fast and with so much intensity

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8