2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the SMH story today, does anyone think it has any substance ?

Walters was emotional and combative as he spoke about his squad in the shadows of Suncorp Stadium, refusing to comment on Brad Fittler's Blues team and even leaving some speculation about Cameron Smith when he returned to the microphone, after his press conference had ended, to announce that 'Player 21' would be listed as 'TBC' and confirmed later in the week

From the SMH story today, does anyone think it has any substance ?

Walters was emotional and combative as he spoke about his squad in the shadows of Suncorp Stadium, refusing to comment on Brad Fittler's Blues team and even leaving some speculation about Cameron Smith when he returned to the microphone, after his press conference had ended, to announce that 'Player 21' would be listed as 'TBC' and confirmed later in the week
TBC - The Big C :rolleyes:

Yes, if it walks like a C and talks like a C, it's sCam :wondering:

Is Doesn'tmatta the only club, along with the Worriers, without a representative in the State of Origin?

Reactions: R3
Dce declares he's 100% fit to play. Hmmm it's Monday and we played 2 days ago and he wasn't. Fuk I hate origin. It's going to put a dent in our season. If Jake gets injured we're screwed.

The thing that I hate is because of the Origin stand down rules, Qld are going to get DCE before Manly do and if he's passed fit during the series it'll be the same with NSW likely seeing Turbo before Manly do.

We knew that we were likely to lose Jake, DCE and Turbo during Origin anyway. But the fact that both DCE and Tom have been injured and the time of year its happened, they will likely play Origin before they return for Manly. And that is the hard part to take.

A retired Josh Morris over an in form, goal kicking JCroker. Wow.

Looks a solid team overall, happy enough.

I agree re J Morris, he was poor vs Manly

But Croker has been ordinary, at best, in my opinion in 2019. Well down on the great form of previous seasons. He would of been in on 2017 or 2018 form.

Gotta love the Queenslanders. QLD reporter was talking about DCE as the ultimate redemption story - the fans once booed him at Suncorp and now look, Maroons Captain!!
Might I suggest that the redemption story is about the fans and the press?

I like Kevvie a lot, but has be shot out of the gates a little too quickly? He is coming across a bit manic to me.

Munster in the **** for mentioning the N word, he was reported as saying NSW. in an interview
Kevvie's origin approach.
PgwDtV.gif

Don't mention the war!@:D

Is Doesn'tmatta the only club, along with the Worriers, without a representative in the State of Origin?

Good eye Bob, take that Mesiah!

Even the tigers have Mbye on the bench and Ryan Matterson 19th man.

I’d expect plenty of Warriors and a few Eels players to feature later in the pacific cup though. I think that’s played during the same week as SOO game 2?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8