2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get ready for Freddie cam
This year’s Origin coverage will introduce ‘‘Freddy Cam’’ and ‘‘Kevvy Cam’’ for the first time. Vision will be streamed on 9Now with cameras focused on the coaches as they ride the emotions of Origin. Channel Nine will also stream the ref cam, spider cam and the game.

The opener will feature Billy Slater and Paul Gallen in the dressing rooms explaining the emotions the players will be experiencing.

:):(@:oops::sweating:>:):whew::tmi::rock: Done :rolleyes:

This year’s Origin coverage will introduce ‘‘Freddy Cam’’ and ‘‘Kevvy Cam’’ for the first time. Vision will be streamed on 9Now with cameras focused on the coaches as they ride the emotions of Origin. Channel Nine will also stream the ref cam, spider cam and the game.

The opener will feature Billy Slater and Paul Gallen in the dressing rooms explaining the emotions the players will be experiencing.

Spot on .... We need a "Nostradamus" rating ..

Good eye Bob, take that Mesiah!

Even the tigers have Mbye on the bench and Ryan Matterson 19th man.

I’d expect plenty of Warriors and a few Eels players to feature later in the pacific cup though. I think that’s played during the same week as SOO game 2?

You want more Parra players in Origin @joeboy ?

Sounds like the only cam missing will be Scam cam :whew: ...or will it be :tmi:

@DenisCarnahan

I'll be on @abcsydney with @ChrisBathTV after 9.00 - singing the 2019 version of That’s In Queensland and chatting about Rugby League The Musical.
Tune in!

18881945_814111122087707_3649267074442322414_n.jpg

Game day!

(I think)

The special time of year when penalties magically disappear like morning dew in a heat wave

(or when qld needs one..lol)

Game day!

(I think)

The special time of year when penalties magically disappear like morning dew in a heat wave

(or when qld needs one..lol)

You are right, penalties do seem to disappear when QLD needs (/deserve) one.... But not even the refs will stop the Cherry-Ponga Show tonight!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8