2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Finally it's here! Always an exciting afternoon waiting for Game 1. Lets saviour and enjoy guys and girls! Carn the Blues!!!

Going for a huge Qld win for Chez's sake :rock:

Tallis et al to all choke as they're all backflipping :devil:

giphy.gif

I’m tipping QLD to win game 1 and also the series. NSW looked like they could have dominated for a few series in a row after game 2 last year but QLD have recovered very well

DCE can be next great Qld skipper: Langer

All has been forgiven for Daly Cherry-Evans, with Allan Langer declaring the once maligned playmaker can be Queensland's next great State of Origin captain. The Maroons are fielding a new look side on Wednesday night with three debutants after Greg Inglis and Billy Slater joined fellow greats Cameron Smith, Johnathan Thurston and Cooper Cronk in representative retirement. "Coming back into the side last year he proved to himself what he can do with the Maroons," Langer said of DCE. "And with his leadership qualities over the years at NRL club Manly, seeing him at camp this week with the young guys, it has been pretty special." "I think so.
It is the start of a new era bringing these young guys into the squad," he said. "And with him and (back-rower) Matt Gillett pretty well experienced, hopefully he (DCE) will be there for years to come." "Last year when he came in for game three I felt an instant connection with him and knew straight away the leadership in him," he said. "He has been through so much as a player mentally and I feel that has put him in a really good position to bounce back the way he has. "He's been absolutely outstanding (in camp). We expect our captain to lead us tomorrow night and DCE will deliver. "He has done it before for us here last year and I have every expectation that he will do it here again (on Wednesday)."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10