Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't had any Storm players in my lineups for 10 years now, the hatred is too deep haha

have you struggled?

actually they have only had a few good players to have(Smyth, Studsup, Munster, Harris and Browmich), Bellamy bloods them so slowly throughout a year that you cannot cash in.

have you struggled?

actually they have only had a few good players to have(Smyth, Studsup, Munster, Harris and Browmich), Bellamy bloods them so slowly throughout a year that you cannot cash in.

Yeah a bit, but that's also probably got something to do with my mates being obsessed with it and putting in all the research where I just throw something together quickly because I don't think take it too serious

I'm am leaving my team pretty late and not by choice , I have Moses from Parra, I just look at it in disgust.

Moses won't be the worst player mate. I thought long and hard but couldn't fit him in. I had him at the end of last year and he went well for me.

I would really rather be playing SuperCoach than the tipping Como if I was honest (Bozo’s brainwashing campaign as well as the simplicity of choosing a winner in a two horse race has seen me sign up to the tipping competition) if someone was to explain how this competition works, I would be keen to sign up.

I would really rather be playing SuperCoach than the tipping Como if I was honest (Bozo’s brainwashing campaign as well as the simplicity of choosing a winner in a two horse race has seen me sign up to the tipping competition) if someone was to explain how this competition works, I would be keen to sign up.
In probably not the best two explain since I played it the first two years it came out and haven't since.
You get a salary cap, pick your squad of 25? And the players score points for tackles,tries,assists etc and the highest score wins. It's fantasy football NRL style

In probably not the best two explain since I played it the first two years it came out and haven't since.
You get a salary cap, pick your squad of 25? And the players score points for tackles,tries,assists etc and the highest score wins. It's fantasy football NRL style
How do I do it on the Silvertails site?

BTW, thanks for your response Clay.

How do I do it on the Silvertails site?
You don't mate. All I'm doing is organising 20 players who are willing to play in a league for money. All the game play and everything is done through the Daily Telegraph Supercoach site.

Cheers. So can I join? And if so how do I do it?
We've filled the cash comp league for this year sorry mate. There are a couple of Silvertails members free leagues going around - try League Codes 817245, 761663 or 450334

Just joined a couple of those last couple thanks Chip and Chase. Am a bit out of the loop, am in Chicago for the foreseeable future and the only news i get is here lol So fully expecting to get belted on a regular basis.
Damn NRL site is the usual feelgood stories about the usual suspects.

Katoa really lived up to the hype. 6 points. At that rate it’ll take him all season to make money.

Working fine for me. You have to go to "Gameday" not the team page. Teddy have a shocker too - bad mistake captaining him.

So SC gurus. Is there any point in trading this early on? I was just going to bank them for the moment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8