Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So SC gurus. Is there any point in trading this early on? I was just going to bank them for the moment.

I'm not a guru, but the short answer is trade anyone that is a cash cow that can be upgraded based on the weekends results.
Don't throw out the guns just yet.

For example, I made 1 trade to my team this week, I turfed Lei Lani latu for Robbie Rochcow (270K for 240K) (24 pts for 61 pts).

I think at this early stage it’s about trying to get the right cheapies in that are going to pop after round 3. I was thinking about trading Katoa but have missed the lockout tonight. I wouldn’t be trading any main players unless they are injured.

It’s always that fine balance of making $$$ and keeping trades for end of season

League games start next week - Round 3 of NRL. First round draw for Silvertails $50 comp below (I'm Ok if you wait till Round 4 of NRL to turn up @EagleFlys :) )

SC$50 Rd1.PNG

So do our Supercoach competition start scoring points in round 3 or round 4 ?..........

4 is head to head I think, or normally is lol. Scoring has already started for overall points winners.
League games start next week - Round 3 of NRL. First round draw for Silvertails $50 comp below (I'm Ok if you wait till Round 4 of NRL to turn up @EagleFlys :) )

View attachment 7782

Wish it started this week - I captained Thurston 226

Tigers beating the Scum was as good as a Manly win BUT those of us who thought they'd be clever and put the C on cameron smith ( it's only the Tigers he should go gangbusters, Billys 300th blah,blah blah) are experiencing mixed emotions over his 80 points. On balance my joy at Billys big day being a fizzer outweighs my supercoach angst.....but surely Smith is due some unicorn point updates for being Smith.

Head to head games start for our league this weekend. Good luck everyone.

I need some help. Laptop has died so trying to use iPad. Does anyone know how to move dual position players around when you want to trade ?? I’m stuffed if I can work it out on the app. I want to trade a 5/8 and move Cartwright down and get another second rower. Simple on PC but I can’t figure it out on app. Anyone able to help ?

Head to head games start for our league this weekend. Good luck everyone.

I need some help. Laptop has died so trying to use iPad. Does anyone know how to move dual position players around when you want to trade ?? I’m stuffed if I can work it out on the app. I want to trade a 5/8 and move Cartwright down and get another second rower. Simple on PC but I can’t figure it out on app. Anyone able to help ?
Had the same problem last week on my android app ,seemed impossible to do.I did notice today on a ipad app it could be done by switching the players around at the top of the screen.Where you have the traded out players name there was a icon underneath that I pressed and moved the dual position player in.

Yeh I just figured it out. Not very easy to work out, but there is a trade in / trade out button at the bottom of the trade screen which gives you access to your team and the DPP’s to move them around.

Well I got Widdopped first round - this week he'll probably score 30. Getting nailed by some injuries already this season and it's only week two.

Top 500 is a good effort mate.

My team is shaping as the team to play halves into form. Last week Widdop, and this week Maloney cracks a ton against me. JT is killing me as well. Need someone to fire for me this weekend to crack a 1000 from here. I'm also hoping we keep the Raiders right edge quiet and BJ and Rapana under 50 points each

Finally got a win up this week, despite captaining Jake who had a quiet game by his standards. But I finally cracked 1000 points with some consistent scoring across the board. Still have a few passengers, especially one high profile one with the initials JT. Losing patience with the Cowboys, but trading in Arrow was a stroke of good luck

3 rounds in and we have 4 undefeated teams. Blottoland, EagleFlys, Marauders and Bones. I'm hoping to string a couple of victories together now as my team is getting more settled, used more trades then I wanted to so far. Up against AB's Eagles this week so good luck @anthonyb1965

Yep good week for me getting rid of some deadwood and bringing in both Arrow & Rochow.Still seeking the elusive correct (C) choice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8