Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bump

Still got some spots to spare. I've updated list below with confirmed paids and team names (let me know if I have any wrong).

@Chip and Chase - paid - Phil Duke Allstars
@andyvb - paid - Reaper Crew
@Moondog - paid - Angry Beavers
@anthonyb1965 - paid - AB's Eagles
@Ben - paid - Globe Trotters
@robbiea - paid - Blottoland
@ricardo
@EagleFlys - paid - Eagle Flys
@ManlyMit - paid - Brookie Boys
@EagleRock
@joeboy - paid
@Merdy33 - paid - Marauders
@southsideeagle - paid - Kirrawee Kockups
@bob dylan - paid - Shakamakers
@swoop - paid - Swoopers
@Clint - paid - Scooby Snacks
@bones - paid - Bones
@Clay - paid
@The McCarrs Creek Eagle - paid - De Ja Vu

Last edited:
I'm in , just paid for the $50 comp..... I hope I'm not too late ........... have been away, busy :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Bump.

Still a couple of spots left to fill for anyone keen on SC. If you have non-silvertails friends who would like a crack then they are welcome too. Only 12 days until season kickoff so lets see if we can fill the last few spots ASAP.

Any questions then fire away

I think we still need 3 more starters to fill the league and get this Comp off the ground. C’mon people - if you think you know your supercoach then sign up and have a crack at winning $500.

As for must haves. Scam is always first picked for me every year. I’ve also always gone Surgess but i’m passing on him this year. Turbo is bloody expensive but probably worth it. Cash cows have to wait till teams are named but there are a few about.

Must haves in my team - JT's * 2, surges, teddy,kapow, jake -

cheapies - hiku, lodge the scum, croker, Watson, ponga, leileu from dragqueens

rest is wait and see till tlt.

Bump. We still have two spots left in the $50 Comp. Comp doesn’t start till round 4 so you’ve still got time to sort out your team. Who’s keen ?? Be great to get it filled up as soon as we can. Cmon there must be a couple of other SC tragic out there keen to win some cash

No idea if even how it works but a mate is in 100 comp and asked me for any manly younger players that could help him out

Any tips for him

No idea if even how it works but a mate is in 100 comp and asked me for any manly younger players that could help him out

Any tips for him
Croker is the obvious one, but most people will have him if he gets named next week.

Any others are just fringe guys you think might get a go. There are a couple of forwards and maybe Tom Wright. All the others are priced too high to be of any interest

All paid up my man.

Please flick me the code when you get a chance..

Team list Tuesday ain't far away!

Bump. We still have two spots left in the $50 Comp. Comp doesn’t start till round 4 so you’ve still got time to sort out your team. Who’s keen ?? Be great to get it filled up as soon as we can. Cmon there must be a couple of other SC tragic out there keen to win some cash

Never played SC but happy to give it a shot if still looking for numbers.. sorry if i missed it, is there a link to the rules etc.?

paid my $50..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10