Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes there was some death riding of Angus Crichton on my behalf last night as he threatened to get off the leash last night and cause me some major damage ...… wanted to jump off the lounge and tackle him myself a couple of times.

Boom !!!!!!!!! no Kockups from Kirrawee in the GF, 1550+ for the last game of the season is a comprehensive statement. Be surprised if that isn't a top 10 score overall this week, if Turbo doesn't go HIA then you are looking at near 1600.

Well done @southsideeagle you saved the best till last - 7 players close to or over 100 including Teddy as skipper knocking out 170. @The Indian tried hard with close to 1400 himself but his PODs couldn't deliver the big scores to give him a shot at the title.

In the Plate final @Clint put in his best game of the year for a reasonably comfortable win over @Clay - having just about every Rooster outside back certainly helped the cause.

To recap the prize winners are as follows

Overall Winner $500.00 - @southsideeagle
Runner Up $200.00 - @The Indian
Minor Premiers $100.00 - @EagleFlys
Plate Final Winner $80.00 - @Clint
Highest Round Score $80.00 - @The Indian

I'll work out with @Dan the best way to get your winnings to you - most likely through paypal

Special mention to @joeboy who topped the overall points tally in our league and should finish in the top 1000 overall to earn a SC keyring.

Thanks again to all who played this year - it's a keenly contested league of SC guns so makes for a tough season. Certainly a good way of taking your mind off a crap season by Manly. Hopefully you'll all be back next year

Yes thanks for organising (as he collects the coin). I tried to save trades, make money and hoped I could catch up in the end. It worked .. because of luck. It is difficult to do H2H and overall points. Congrats to Holly who made the top 1000.

Yep thanks to the organisers was a great comp. I'll definitely be back.

Came up 1 game short in the end - had 2 trades saved for the GF but was always chasing my tail after a fast start from my rival had me taking the axe to my team mid round. Heading into Sunday I actually traded out Bloody Hoppa in desperation and flipped a coin on whether to trade in James Roberts or Corey Oates..... Roberts ended up being a fateful decision but I was well behind the 8 ball anyway. Congrats to Southside Eagle, too good and you hit the ground running early in the GF and never looked back.

Yep thanks to the organisers was a great comp. I'll definitely be back.

Came up 1 game short in the end - had 2 trades saved for the GF but was always chasing my tail after a fast start from my rival had me taking the axe to my team mid round. Heading into Sunday I actually traded out Bloody Hoppa in desperation and flipped a coin on whether to trade in James Roberts or Corey Oates..... Roberts ended up being a fateful decision but I was well behind the 8 ball anyway. Congrats to Southside Eagle, too good and you hit the ground running early in the GF and never looked back.
It got down to luck. I used my last two trades to bring in Ted. It was between him and Ferguson. I was told by my son that Ferguson was out because what he did to my daughter (his sister). Also knew that I was on a role when Crichton scores and Papalii went big.

Well that was a masterstroke on your part @southsideeagle trading in Teddy and skippering him. Smart darts to keep some trades right to the last week, you did better than I.

I see the top score overall for the round was 1722 .... FMD that's big.

Well done to all the money winners. Some big scores in the last round!

Thanks for the kudos in overall, dropped 450 spots in the last round, but held on for a key ring at 893rd.

Thanks again, see y'all next year, very competitive league, I've been playing for about 8 years and to all the newcomers, you learn heaps in the first year and before you know it you can crunch player break-evens in your head.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8