Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wish to gauge interest and see if we have enough numbers to run a Supercoach cash comp for season 2018

This year we'll take payments through the Silvertails website - similar to when you sign up for tipping comp - and then prizes will be distributed at end of year to winners. That way we won't have a repeat of last years issue with winners having to chase their money well after the competition concluded.

We would be looking at getting 20 starters for a $50/head competition - giving a prize pool of $1,000.00. Might even have a bonus prize or two

Willing to consider a second comp of lower value ($25.00 ?) if there is enough interest so please advise. I will also set up a free comp or two as well for those who wish to just play for fun.

Feel free to ask friends, but they would have to sign up as Silvertails members to be able to access the payment process.

Post your name below to confirm your interest and nominate whether you want $50 or $25 comp

So far we have the following confirmed for $50

@Chip and Chase
@andyvb
@Moondog
@anthonyb1965
@Ben
@robbiea
@ricardo
@EagleFlys
@ManlyMit
@EagleRock
@joeboy
@Merdy33
@southsideeagle
@bob dylan
@swoop
@Clint

Possible $25 Comp

@double hoops
@Clint

Last edited:
Great idea to run it through the site!

The last two years (not just one) there was 'payment' chasing so at least this will be done in house by a regular poster! :)

I am keen, would there be enough interest for a $100 comp??
High roller alert
giphy.gif

I picked my team already. Not sure I will win though, as I have Crocker at half and Hastings at 5/8.

Could be in a bit of trouble there.

Just to be clear the SuperCoach comp doesn’t contribute anything financially to the site. All entry fees collected are redistributed to the winners.

I don’t wish to discourage entrants but my experience is that the majority of players here know their stuff so if you aren’t a serious player you may well just be donating your entry fee.

I'm being paid in installments. $350 paid, $250 to go.

Wow. That's terrible. One can't help wondering why all the winnings weren't available in the first place.

At least the money is trickling though I guess.

I'm being paid in installments. $350 paid, $250 to go.
Well at least you are getting your money, but that sounds a completely ridiculous situation. Hate to think what those in the $100 comp are going through to get their cash.

It's not ideal, but these things happen and people go through tough times. I'm just happy to be paid, I need the money to bribe the missus so I can indulge my supercoach addiction again in 2018! @:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8