Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never played SC but happy to give it a shot if still looking for numbers.. sorry if i missed it, is there a link to the rules etc.?
I've sent you a PM with the league code and a link to join the Silvertails comp.

All the info you need about the rules etc are on the Supercoach website along with lots of resources to help you in picking your team.

https://supercoach.dailytelegraph.com.au/nrl/classic

The head to head games for the leagues don't start till round 3 of the NRL so you have a bit of time to get your team together before our comp kicks off. The SC leagues operate just like the NRL - 20 team comp - you play every team once and you end up with a top 8 which play off in a final series just like the NRL

Updated list

@Chip and Chase - paid - Phil Duke Allstars
@andyvb - paid - Reaper Crew
@Moondog - paid - Angry Beavers
@anthonyb1965 - paid - AB's Eagles
@Ben - paid - Globe Trotters
@robbiea - paid - Blottoland
@EagleFlys - paid - Eagle Flys
@ManlyMit - paid - Brookie Boys
@EagleRock - paid - Eagle Rock
@joeboy - paid - Walayans
@Merdy33 - paid - Marauders
@southsideeagle - paid - Kirrawee Kockups
@bob dylan - paid - Shakamakers
@swoop - paid - Swoopers
@Clint - paid - Scooby Snacks
@bones - paid - Bones
@Clay - paid - King Dio
@The McCarrs Creek Eagle - paid - De Ja Vu
@eagerbeaver - paid - Baz n Bozo United
@The Indian - paid - Funky Cold Medinas

***** FULL HOUSE NOW ******

Last edited:
Great stuff we have a 20 man league filled and ready to go. Looking forward to another year of SC.

For those that aren't into playing for cash we have a couple of free leagues just for the fun of it.

Codes as follows

Prize structure is as follows

$500 overall winner (Grand Final - places 1-8)
$200 runner up (Grand Final - places 1-8)
$100 minor premiers (Team that finishes top of the table after 20 rounds)
$80 Plate final winner (this is contested by places 9-16 in a final series)
$80 highest round score during the year not including finals

@Clay and @EagleRock one of you hasn't signed up to the League yet. No big hurry as head to head games don't start for another couple of weeks. The one of you who has can you confirm your team name.

So what did everyone think of TLT ?? Couple of surprises - I had Nofo in my side until Cleary decided to send him to Reggies - not sure whether I hang onto him to save a trade bringing him back in later - but that's assuming Cleary is just giving him a one week rev up. Also had plans on Manners but looks like a couple of weeks out with injury for him.

For those that aren't into playing for cash we have a couple of free leagues just for the fun of it - still some spots left

Codes as follows

@Clay and @EagleRock one of you hasn't signed up to the League yet. No big hurry as head to head games don't start for another couple of weeks. The one of you who has can you confirm your team name.

So what did everyone think of TLT ?? Couple of surprises - I had Nofo in my side until Cleary decided to send him to Reggies - not sure whether I hang onto him to save a trade bringing him back in later - but that's assuming Cleary is just giving him a one week rev up. Also had plans on Manners but looks like a couple of weeks out with injury for him.
Had Nofo as well, I think I will hang on to him and see what happens.

My name team name is Chabs I think

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8