Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Come on ,only four or six more ,its for a great cause (my pockets hopefully).
I feel like Bozoid now !!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Bump.

Any others interested in joining ? Happy to take non Silvertails members to make up numbers - they'll just have to sign up here so they can go through payment process - or you buy two tokens and pay their entry.

Ok we’ve got 16 confirmed and I’m sure we’ll pick another 4 before season start.

Time to sign up and then I will give you the league code to join the SC comp. go to account upgrade under your user profile and purchase the super coach upgrade - just like you do for tipping comp. Once you’ve done that PM me or post in here and I will send you the league code.

Entry is $50. We get charged a transaction fee by PayPal so we’ll lose $40 out of the $1000 prize pool in transaction fees - so total prize pool will be $960. Proposed prize distribution as follows

$500 overall winner
$200 runner up
$100 minor premiers
$80 Plate final winner (this is contested by places 9-16)
$80 highest round score during the year not including finals

If you have any questions/problems let me know. If you have any mates interested in having a go then they can join as a ST member and sign up too.

anyone else having trouble viewing the team page on super coach on a computer?
I've tried 3 different browsers & none of them will scroll down so i can only see the forwards & halfback, it refuses to scroll.
i tried to resize the window & if i make it smaller it won't even scroll to the players i could previously see. i can't make the window any bigger either

I've tried 3 different browsers & none of them will scroll down so i can only see the forwards & halfback, it refuses to scroll.
i tried to resize the window & if i make it smaller it won't even scroll to the players i could previously see. i can't make the window any bigger either
Seems to be working ok for me, no problems so far.

I'm having the same issue on my mac book. Can only use it through the app on my phone

I'm having the same issue on my mac book. Can only use it through the app on my phone
I'm using an iMac - might be a mac thing, although i can use it properly on my iPad
last year i had the same issue that was rectified just before the first round

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10