Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Shout out to all who previously expressed interest. The account upgrade to purchase the SC entry is up and running (look under "Account Upgrades" in your User Profile). If you need help signing up then let me know. Once you have paid let me know and I will send you the league code. If you don't have Paypal then also let me know and we can work out alternative payment

@Chip and Chase - paid - Phil Duke Allstars
@andyvb - paid - Reaper Crew
@Moondog - paid - Angry Beavers
@anthonyb1965 - paid - AB's Eagles
@Ben - paid - Globe Trotters
@robbiea - paid - Blottoland
@ricardo
@EagleFlys
@ManlyMit - paid - Brookie Boys
@EagleRock
@joeboy
@Merdy33 - paid - Marauders
@southsideeagle - paid
@bob dylan - paid - Shakamakers
@swoop - paid - Swoopers
@Clint - paid - Scooby Snacks
@bones - paid - Bones
@Clay - paid

Still spots left for any others interested

Last edited:
Shout out to all who previously expressed interest. The account upgrade to purchase the SC entry is up and running (look under "Account Upgrades" in your User Profile). If you need help signing up then let me know. Once you have paid let me know and I will send you the league code. If you don't have Paypal then also let me know and we can work out alternative payment

@Chip and Chase - paid
@andyvb
@Moondog - paid
@anthonyb1965
@Ben - paid
@robbiea - paid
@ricardo
@EagleFlys
@ManlyMit - paid
@EagleRock
@joeboy
@Merdy33 - paid
@southsideeagle
@bob dylan
@swoop
@Clint

Still spots left for any others interested
For the @mods or @Dan I never seem to get the Alert when there is mass tags per C&C's post.

For the @mods or @Dan I never seem to get the Alert when there is mass tags per C&C's post.
It's a conspiracy in the hope you won't win one fo the competitions for once haha.

Check you account settings and make sure you have alerts turned off. You may have turned some of them off to prevent the push notifications of the app

Im interested, haven't played in about 6 years as was thinking of trying again this year. I have reservations, can someone please explain how the winner didn't get paid? Surley the person trusted to run the comp didn't steal a few hundred?

Im interested, haven't played in about 6 years as was thinking of trying again this year. I have reservations, can someone please explain how the winner didn't get paid? Surley the person trusted to run the comp didn't steal a few hundred?
I understand your apprehension @Clay but this year the $$$ are being paid through the site and not direct to the organiser ( who I might add is different this year from last)

Mate there will be no issues with anyone getting paid this year. Sign up and have a go.

Count me in, if someone can inbox me the details for payment
Mate all you need to do is go to "Account Upgrades" page - hover over your profile picture in top RH corner and you will see a menu drop down - look for "Account Upgrades" and click on that. That takes you to the page where you can purchase upgrades - ie premium member, tipping comp etc. You want to buy the Supercoach upgrade so click on that. It'll take you through Paypal for payment and then if you've done it properly you should get the green "Super Coach Member" banner under your name like I have. If you don't have Paypal then let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

Post in here when you've done it and I'll PM you the League Code

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10