Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have a couple more trades up my sleeve but i don't have $500K cash unfortunately. The tough thing I find from about here is most players you bring in you want them to be keepers for the rest of the season, so it's more pressure to make good choices.

What has been your worst trade ?? I wasted two trades on Nofo after I bought him in and he got dropped so had to trade him a couple of weeks later after he didn't even get on the field for me (Ivan Cleary is a nightmare coach when it comes to SC). I've always been fan of Ryan James for SC and had him in my team to start, but after he had a indifferent start and leaked cash I traded him - love to have him back now after the run he has been on.

I have a couple more trades up my sleeve but i don't have $500K cash unfortunately. The tough thing I find from about here is most players you bring in you want them to be keepers for the rest of the season, so it's more pressure to make good choices.

What has been your worst trade ?? I wasted two trades on Nofo after I bought him in and he got dropped so had to trade him a couple of weeks later after he didn't even get on the field for me (Ivan Cleary is a nightmare coach when it comes to SC). I've always been fan of Ryan James for SC and had him in my team to start, but after he had a indifferent start and leaked cash I traded him - love to have him back now after the run he has been on.

JT still is my worst pick on the original squad. I haven't turfed him yet, but will into Johnson this round sometime.
Never thought I would say that Thurston is my weakest link but yeah..

Worse sell trade was easily Issako @ 320K ish. Should have held on to him.
Worse buy trade was Ryley Jacks - just made nothing lol.

I too had JT got rid of him for Johnson last week.

I previously had Johnson but punted him the week (round 11) he was injured.

I also traded Taupau out for Fifita in round 8, but had to get him back in round 10.

I have 15 trades left and about $400, looking to make 4 trades and this week to bring my house in order.

Some of my best buys have been George Jennings for $177K now worth $432K and Jai Arrow was very good to me.

Last edited:
I'm coming 1000th overall and 2nd overall in points scored but can barely win a game in this comp, I've had three losses by less than 15 points. Time to POD up and try And make the finals.

Pretty tight Comp, just need to win a few in a row

Last edited:
I'm coming 1000th overall and 2nd overall in points scored but can barely win a game in this comp, I've had three losses by less than 15 points. Time to POD up and try And make the finals.

Pretty tight Comp, just need to win a few in a row

Yeah i had that happen in a league two years ago, most points in the league and finished 10th.

But 1000th is awesome well done.

Couple of questions.

Are we only playing until round 21 ?
And then Finals start round 22 ?
Can we still trade as usual in the final rounds ?
And how many teams make the finals 6,8,10,12 ?
And now after asking all these questions regarding finals ,I def will be going on a 0-4 bow out....

Couple of questions.

Are we only playing until round 21? Yes the "rounds" matches finish there.
And then Finals start round 22 ? Yes
Can we still trade as usual in the final rounds? Yes
And how many teams make the finals 6,8,10,12? Comp splits into 2 - Top 8 for Normal, Bottom 8 for the Plate finals - so bottom 4 are eliminated @ end of 21. Then 1-8 split from 9-16 to form Cup and Plate mirror finals.
And now after asking all these questions regarding finals ,I def will be going on a 0-4 bow out...

Couple of questions.

Are we only playing until round 21 ?
And then Finals start round 22 ?
Can we still trade as usual in the final rounds ?
And how many teams make the finals 6,8,10,12 ?
And now after asking all these questions regarding finals ,I def will be going on a 0-4 bow out....

Are we only playing until round 21 ? Yes 4 normal rounds left of head to head
And then Finals start round 22 ? Yes - then 4 weeks of finals football that covers Rds 22-25 of the NRL - finals series is same as NRL where top 4 get two bites basically
Can we still trade as usual in the final rounds ? If you have trades left you can use them right up to Round 25 - still limited to two per week though
And how many teams make the finals 6,8,10,12 ? there is a top 8 for the Cup Final and the big prize, but the next 8 finishers (places 9-16) play off in a final series for the Bowl final and a minor pay day ($80.00) just to keep interest going and to try and prevent tanking on the run in to the finals.
And now after asking all these questions regarding finals ,I def will be going on a 0-4 bow out - be positive my man only one win separating 6th from 16th with 4 rounds to go before finals start. You are sitting pretty in 3rd so looking good, but having said that you've got me this weekend mate so i hope to put a dent in your finals aspirations. Please tell me you have a lot of injuries and no trades left @:)

Current Top 8 looks like this

top 8 rd17.JPG

Are we only playing until round 21 ? Yes 4 normal rounds left of head to head
And then Finals start round 22 ? Yes - then 4 weeks of finals football that covers Rds 22-25 of the NRL - finals series is same as NRL where top 4 get two bites basically
Can we still trade as usual in the final rounds ? If you have trades left you can use them right up to Round 25 - still limited to two per week though
And how many teams make the finals 6,8,10,12 ? there is a top 8 for the Cup Final and the big prize, but the next 8 finishers (places 9-16) play off in a final series for the Bowl final and a minor pay day ($80.00) just to keep interest going and to try and prevent tanking on the run in to the finals.
And now after asking all these questions regarding finals ,I def will be going on a 0-4 bow out - be positive my man only one win separating 6th from 16th with 4 rounds to go before finals start. You are sitting pretty in 3rd so looking good, but having said that you've got me this weekend mate so i hope to put a dent in your finals aspirations. Please tell me you have a lot of injuries and no trades left @:)

Current Top 8 looks like this

View attachment 8848
I am off taking the kids camping this weekend deep in the mountains ,so will be putting team in on Thursday and hoping for no last minute dropped players.After origin too ,so def not a good weekend to be out of cell range for 3 days....oh well ,good luck mate and everyone else too..

I have a few trades left and reckon i need 3 essential players.

Once I add the 3 player, it will be injury only trading.

I am off taking the kids camping this weekend deep in the mountains ,so will be putting team in on Thursday and hoping for no last minute dropped players.After origin too ,so def not a good weekend to be out of cell range for 3 days....oh well ,good luck mate and everyone else too..
Enjoy the camping mate. Hope the weather is good. I have a few injury / suspension issues plus the unknown of Origin as well. Running low on trades.

Yeh same as me. After this week I'll have my 17 sorted and 5 trades left. Fingers crossed! But then again I'm miles behind...

After this week - I should have 7 trades and around 600k with a plan for 1 trade per week till the end if I make it.

Original plan was to sell Ponga into Tom this week, but may hold off given he was almost named this week. 19 year old hams seemingly heal fast lol.

I wasted a trade bringing Arrow in, only for him to be a no show and ended up playing one short and copped the auto emergency. I suspect quite a few got caught with that as he seemed a pretty popular trade in target this week. As he was last game it was a gamble, one that didn't pay off, not even a hint that he may be rested. Bloody real life coaches give SC's no respect.

Besides Croker was there any major injuries this weekend ??

I wasted a trade bringing Arrow in, only for him to be a no show and ended up playing one short and copped the auto emergency. I suspect quite a few got caught with that as he seemed a pretty popular trade in target this week. As he was last game it was a gamble, one that didn't pay off, not even a hint that he may be rested. Bloody real life coaches give SC's no respect.

Besides Croker was there any major injuries this weekend ??
Sua gone with a broken something. Same mistake here on the Arrow shot .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4