Announcement 2018 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Had a bit of luck with H2H matches during the league rounds but lucked out this weekend in the finals. Got the 2nd highest score of the top 8 teams, but I just so happened to be up against the highest scorer. Captain Tommy Turbo and his two bloody tries has cost me any further part, well done @ManlyMit .(bummer, I was peaking at the right time). Joining me on the sideline is @anthonyb1965 - well there's always next year.

Minor premier @EagleFlys got spanked and now goes into sudden death, i can only assume he played Widdop and AJ - both of whom were big time busts this weekend. No problem for second place @robbiea he gets the week off along with @The Indian . Other semi finalists are @southsideeagle and @andyvb

In the Plate Final @bob dylan punched out near enough to 1200 points to earn the week off. The other games were very close, less than 40 points between them all.

Good luck this weekend, not sure on everyone's trade situation, but there are a few high profile injuries - Ponga, Widdop, Johnston and Maloney that I know of - so having a trade or two up your sleeve may be the key to a victory.

yes to both, and now in deep shyte lol

Thanks for organising and running it mate, still peeved I couldn't quite squeeze into the top 8, see how far I can get overall, sitting 550th

Thanks again

Yeah I was wondering who the unlucky one was who was scoring more than all of us overall but going 50/50 for wins in the head to head. That's tough. I was the opposite of the hard luck story this year, lost 2 or 3 by multiple hundreds where I was never a chance ....but won virtually every close one, sometimes after the dreaded Monday edit. Lucks a fortune.

Great comp. HAs made the footy fun ( and remote control hurling at times too )

MANLY’S Trent Hodkinson has created a new SuperCoach record for WORST ever performance.

Hodkinson has taken the record of Adam Blair, who was sent off in the infamous “Battle of Brookvale” eight seasons ago.

Here’s how Hodkinson’s day unfolded against the Bulldogs at Lottoland on Saturday.

* 26th min: Comes on field

* 27th min: Offside (-2 points)

* 30th min: Professional foul (-2 points)

* 30th min: Sin bin (-8 points)

* 41st min: Offside (-2 points)

* 46th min: Missed conversion (-2 points)

* 51st min: Missed conversion (-2 points)

* 65th min: Subbed off

Also:

* 2 missed tackles (-2 points)

* 8 tackles (+8 points)

Total: -12 points (worst SuperCoach score ever)

Here is the previous list of worst SuperCoach scores.

55e61664cd9e1f12f8ac85a9fd2b3d3e

MANLY’S Trent Hodkinson has created a new SuperCoach record for WORST ever performance.

Hodkinson has taken the record of Adam Blair, who was sent off in the infamous “Battle of Brookvale” eight seasons ago.

Here’s how Hodkinson’s day unfolded against the Bulldogs at Lottoland on Saturday.

* 26th min: Comes on field

* 27th min: Offside (-2 points)

* 30th min: Professional foul (-2 points)

* 30th min: Sin bin (-8 points)

* 41st min: Offside (-2 points)

* 46th min: Missed conversion (-2 points)

* 51st min: Missed conversion (-2 points)

* 65th min: Subbed off

Also:

* 2 missed tackles (-2 points)

* 8 tackles (+8 points)

Total: -12 points (worst SuperCoach score ever)

Here is the previous list of worst SuperCoach scores.

55e61664cd9e1f12f8ac85a9fd2b3d3e
Too many eagles on that list for my liking.

What is everyone thinking about Manly players this week from a SC perspective ?? Will the current drama with the coach galvanise and lift them, or will they drop their bundle ?? I don't have Tommy Turbo and thinking of trading him in for AJ - but I'm worried that Manly won't be focused on Friday night and the Titans will ambush us.

I have a feeling we will run riot. I have Tom T. The only other player I would have over Tom T at fullback would be Holmes.
Just confirming, I assume AJ is Alex Johnston and not AJ Brimson?

I got a conundrum with the week off and having a couple of injured guns.Worried that if I dont use 2 trades this week on my week off(on a player who may be injured this weekend whilst never actually playing in my team )or risk another 2 guns going down and then being 4 guns short next week (with only having 2 trades poss).
I suppose that is the importance for a good reserves bench ,(instead of my bunch of nuffies and hacks).

I have a feeling we will run riot. I have Tom T. The only other player I would have over Tom T at fullback would be Holmes.
Just confirming, I assume AJ is Alex Johnston and not AJ Brimson?
Yes Johnston. I bought this bum about 5 weeks ago on the back of a good run and he has been a bust ever since. Not that it made any difference in the end for this comp, but i'm glad I benched him last weekend for his 0. That would have hurt had I played him, it's bad enough watching him leak $170K. The other passenger I have at the moment is Matterson, who is stuck at 6 and scoring poorly and bleeding dollars - he might have to go as well

I've only got a couple of trades left so want to make sure they are good ones. In the finals in another league which carries all my hopes now - but have the week off this week

I got a conundrum with the week off and having a couple of injured guns.Worried that if I dont use 2 trades this week on my week off(on a player who may be injured this weekend whilst never actually playing in my team )or risk another 2 guns going down and then being 4 guns short next week (with only having 2 trades poss).
I suppose that is the importance for a good reserves bench ,(instead of my bunch of nuffies and hacks).
Depends on how many trades you have left. There's only 3 weeks left so if you have more than 4 trades then you may as well use them this week. Depends who you are planning on replacing them with . You talking Widdop ?? outside of Cleary and SJ what other halves are you thinking ?? DCE ?

Tom already at 106 @Chip and Chase 15 to go in 1st half. Hope you picked him up mate. Absolutely kicking myself that I didn't skipper him like I was going to. Stuck with Cook instead... grrrr

Yep I pulled the trigger on tommy. He was 6 inches from a first half Hattrick- this could be alltine high score.

I VC’d him tonight so I’ll have to loop him to get the most benefit

Well this week was a case of owning Tommy Turbo and captaining him .....or not. 194 Supercoach points is an all time game record as far as I know - beats Cameron Munsters previous high. If Frankenstein passes him the ball he gets a double ton.

We are down to Preliminary Finals now, with two rounds of NRL left. Our minor premiers @EagleFlys has crashed out of finals in straight sets, falling to @southsideeagle Kirrawee side - not owning Turbo looks the difference there. Bad luck @EagleFlys , you had a good run through the H2H comp but maybe lack of trades at the end has cost you with some big $$$sitting on the pine this week. @southsideeagle has been scoring well during the finals, but now faces @robbiea Blottoland who has an in form side. A few injury concerns there too so not sure if there are any trades left in the bank for last minute tweaks to the side. Should be a good game if projected scores are any indication.

The other semi saw the giant killing @ManlyMit Brookie Boys punch out another 1200 + score to snuff out the Reaper Crew and @andyvb hopes of a GF appearance. Captaining Turbo vs no Turbo the sole difference in that game. @ManlyMit will line up against @The Indian and his Funky Cold Medinas, with enough difference in the teams to make for an interesting contest.

The Plate finals saw @Clint knock off @swoop in a reasonably tight game, looks like @swoop may have been struggling for numbers to get a fit 17. In the other semi our number one points scoring in the comp @joeboy knocked out anther large score to demolish last years winner @EagleRock . @joeboy is sitting in 430th overall which is a great effort . Prelim finals are @Clint vs @bob dylan (fresh off a 1300+ with some big scores on the non playing bench too) and @joeboy vs @Clay who might need to lift this week or pick a good captain

Good luck to the remaining 8 players - with any luck you may have a trade or two left to help you out.

scpf1.JPG

scpf2.JPG

Well this week was a case of owning Tommy Turbo and captaining him .....or not. 194 Supercoach points is an all time game record as far as I know - beats Cameron Munsters previous high. If Frankenstein passes him the ball he gets a double ton.

We are down to Preliminary Finals now, with two rounds of NRL left. Our minor premiers @EagleFlys has crashed out of finals in straight sets, falling to @southsideeagle Kirrawee side - not owning Turbo looks the difference there. Bad luck @EagleFlys , you had a good run through the H2H comp but maybe lack of trades at the end has cost you with some big $$$sitting on the pine this week. @southsideeagle has been scoring well during the finals, but now faces @robbiea Blottoland who has an in form side. A few injury concerns there too so not sure if there are any trades left in the bank for last minute tweaks to the side. Should be a good game if projected scores are any indication.

The other semi saw the giant killing @ManlyMit Brookie Boys punch out another 1200 + score to snuff out the Reaper Crew and @andyvb hopes of a GF appearance. Captaining Turbo vs no Turbo the sole difference in that game. @ManlyMit will line up against @The Indian and his Funky Cold Medinas, with enough difference in the teams to make for an interesting contest.

The Plate finals saw @Clint knock off @swoop in a reasonably tight game, looks like @swoop may have been struggling for numbers to get a fit 17. In the other semi our number one points scoring in the comp @joeboy knocked out anther large score to demolish last years winner @EagleRock . @joeboy is sitting in 430th overall which is a great effort . Prelim finals are @Clint vs @bob dylan (fresh off a 1300+ with some big scores on the non playing bench too) and @joeboy vs @Clay who might need to lift this week or pick a good captain

Good luck to the remaining 8 players - with any luck you may have a trade or two left to help you out.

View attachment 9290

View attachment 9291

That in a nutshell. In the bank for next year though!!!!

Traded AJ out last week after a poor performance at fullback. Might of been to early considering I still have Widdop.
Good Luck JoeBoy

Cheers c&c ,
Will be interesting to see who's playing this week ,injuries can really end your season on a sour note.Hope everyone saved some trades...

Well it's finals time for SC 2018

In the Cup final and contesting the $500.00 first prize is @southsideeagle Kirrawee Kockups vs @The Indian Funky Cold Medinas. As expected this time of year the teams are very similar, but looks like a battle between Holmes, Crichton, Munster, Waqa and Papali up against Teddy, Fifi, Wade Graham, Hess and AJ Brimson. Will come down to a "lucky" captaincy choice or who you leave on the pine. Good luck to both of you and well done on making the GF

The Plate final is between @Clint and @Clay looking to get something back for their efforts this season. Last round they both posted good scores over 1200, so should be a keenly contested final.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8