Zorba this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the mole, so meh........but worth sharing

YOUNG PROP IN DEMAND

Half a dozen NRL clubs have been chasing boom St Helens forward Luke Thompson - but he is the man money can’t buy.

A 23-year-old prop who made his Test debut last year, Thompson is regarded as the best young forward in Super League.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2019%2F01%2F29%2F11%2F46%2F2901_LukeThompson_env.jpg

(Getty)
Knights coach Nathan Brown handed him his top grade debut as a teenager in 2013 and is just one of a host of coaches chasing the big prop.

But Thompson is happy to stay in England with money not a factor - his father is a multi-millionaire businessman.

Anyone know if Des is a multimillionaire businessman?

Rumour is circling again. Cut and pasted from an article from today...

Rookie Watch – Hearing that either Reuben Garrick or Albert Hopoate or both will be selected in the Manly starting team come Round 1.

Signing News – Keep an eye on Manly, whispers are around that they will sign a Pommy forward either before Round 1 or in opening month of season.

Rookie Watch – Hearing that either Reuben Garrick or Albert Hopoate or both will be selected in the Manly starting team come Round 1.

Signing News – Keep an eye on Manly, whispers are around that they will sign a Pommy forward either before Round 1 or in opening month of season.
I don't watch much ESL but 2 players I remember from the world cup I wouldn't mind being Alex Walmsley or Chris Hill.
They both went alright.

Rehash of Zorbs little beauty only?

Prefer we actually land a good sized fish for a change. For a few years now the club had talk of this player followed by the one that got away. Talking cocky before landing the prize. it's just poor poor form. Been too much cheap talk and not enough of getting business done.

Prefer we actually land a good sized fish for a change. For a few years now the club had talk of this player followed by the one that got away. Talking cocky before landing the prize. it's just poor poor form. Been too much cheap talk and not enough of getting business done.
Sounds like me before I met my wife.

Yes I'd rather wait and hear we've actually signed someone rather than have hopes dashed after falling for the old 'Manly is 99% certain to have signed Moylan/Pearce/etc' type of rumour.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8