World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Most enjoyable game of football ever :)

Sea Eagles fans don't really need to watch any other games. Watching replays of that game will forever satiate their hearts ...
It was the best game of footy I've ever attended bar none... All those tries they piled on in the second half were right in front of me and my mates celebrating one of the boys 21st. Right in our front corner to the side of the posts, so close to the fence, including Beavers final try for Manly.
The best with out a doubt!

Samoa doing a job on the French 62-4.
How many May brothers are there?
Tiny May scores four tries. Never heard of him.

37E1F705-E53D-4C3F-873D-87E89DBFCEF4.png

Was in the pub for a few pints before the Samoa and France game on Sunday, a few French supporters were in there and on the way out one looked at me and said " (something garbled and French) Manleeee" I still don't know if it was positive but at least the shirt was recognised

Has Kelma Tuilagi had a game since the early rounds? Anyone caught the full Samoa matches?

He's not played in the last 2 games and I'm sure they've lost 4/5 players through injury
I've only watched match highlights and not sighted him in on any teem sheets recently...

I was surprised to see Tim Simona appearing to play so well though, after some time out and then playing for Blacktown, he looks like he belongs in that arena

I've only watched match highlights and not sighted him in on any teem sheets recently...

I was surprised to see Tim Simona appearing to play so well though, after some time out and then playing for Blacktown, he looks like he belongs in that arena
Agree. He looks to have bulked up a bit, and that left side attack he was on was scorching hot.

• 👍
Reactions: R3

Do you mean Tim Lafai?

Was in the pub for a few pints before the Samoa and France game on Sunday, a few French supporters were in there and on the way out one looked at me and said " (something garbled and French) Manleeee" I still don't know if it was positive but at least the shirt was recognised
I was at a pre-season game at Brooky in 1981 and there were some Gallic Manly supporters standing nearby on the hill.

One of them was very excited when Bruce Walker scored a try. This one Frenchman did a little sideways dance, a la Danny Kaye and yelled out ‘Walkair,! Walkair!’

Last edited:
I was at a pre-season game at Brooky in 1981 and there were some Gallic Manly supporters standing nearby on the hill.

One of them was very excited when Bruce Walker scored a try. He did a little sideways dance, a la Danny Kaye and yelled out ‘Walkair, Walkair!’
Did you give them a viva France in return?

I've been to a game at the Catalan ground in Perpignan, it's a really intimidating atmosphere. The people are really friendly but as soon as decisions go against them there's a cacophony of whistling from all round the stadium. Footy mad though in South West France

I saw James Roumanos is the starting lock for Lebanon to face the Kangaroos. Does anyone know if he's signed with Blacktown again for next year?

Don't know, I thought we'd added him to our main squad late last year but can't see anything about his current status. He's showed he's definitely a goer. No picture of him on the club site, not that that means much.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12