Willis meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
we cant really complain on this one...
as i recall, he was on his last chance when he signed with us....
manly chose to quietly release him under the "dream to be a boxer" excuse and sweep his property damage/coffs incident under the rug..

had manly come out at the time and said they sacked him for poor behaviour and property damage etc etc, i doubt he would be cleared to play this season for anyone else...

So this one is all on manly in my opinion

Relax you lot, what's your beef? The great Dalai Arthur will take him under his wing and be a great father figure and will teach him the difference between right and wrong. :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::party::party::party:

Last edited:
Don't forget parra have also signed Kane Evans, and looking at re-signing radradra. I guess hasson was on a far higher salary than we could all imagine if losing him enabled them to sign, peats, Hayne, radradra, Meehan, Evans etc

Don't forget parra have also signed Kane Evans, and looking at re-signing radradra. I guess hasson was on a far higher salary than we could all imagine if losing him enabled them to sign, peats, Hayne, radradra, Meehan, Evans etc
radradra is gone isnt he??? signed with the union or somewhere for 2018.. so they have his cash to spend... hed be on what, 300k?? so thats 1mil+ in parra dollars

radradra is gone isnt he??? signed with the union or somewhere for 2018.. so they have his cash to spend... hed be on what, 300k?? so thats 1mil+ in parra dollars

He is talking about coming back after the french jaunt and the dalai arthur said they would definitely want him back

Hayne's a has been and Meehan is an unexploded grenade with no pin. They'll both fit in well with all the Parra mongies. A special club for special people (i.e society's fwits).

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
Demi is trying to backflip on his French contract.
Just don't understand how last 6 years' Cap Cheats can continue to sign players. They must all be on 2nd Tier monies @:rolleyes:

Norman was susended last year for socializing with criminals. Meehan is a self confessed stand over man, so how will they work together :think:

NRL Integrity Unit must be overworked just with this player :cool:

Kind of disappointed/pi**ed off
Hoped this bloke would turn from off field thug, to on field enforcer but never eventuated...thing is - after an opportunity Manly gave him, we need standards.
The Manly I grew up with - outsiders say snobs- the general public hate the success - fact is , the integrity in general has never been lost and for this bloke to come to the team and abuse his opportunity....It's his loss

Triple M and the Australian's Brent Read has reported that Jarryd Hayne is still yet to resolve his future with the Titans, despite rumours during the week that the issue would be resolved early next week.

Hayne has an option in his current deal with the Titans to extend, with the deadline falling on the same day as Origin I on May 31.

"A couple of weeks ago I told you that he had an option due match day," Ready said.

"There was a report this week that he’s make an announcement on Sunday or Monday, but it looks like he’ll drag it right out to the deadline.

"I think he’ll stay with the Titans because there hasn’t been any other interest."

He obviously has some discipline issues but is a good footballer? He is big, but big doesn't mean good.

Can anyone that has seen him play more than 5 minutes of football, shed any light of his abilities in the game?

Doesn'tmatta's brown bag must be even bigger than Politis'. Why else would a good player like Kane Evans in a successful club switch to the Slippery Eels?

As @Supernintendo Chalmers said in the 'rumours' thread...

http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/06/29/...rmer-bad-boy-willis-meehan-to-join-parramatta

The NRL has cleared controversial forward Willis Meehan to join Parramatta with less than 24 hours to go before the June 30 transfer deadline.

Now isn't that nice that the nrl can find it in their hearts to help out poor ole Parra by approving Meehan's 'fitness to play nrl.'

You know...because all too often the eels get screwed by the system.

*eyeroll*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8