Willis meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The old Lurker has Parra looking to give Willis a life line and sign him prior to the June 30 deadline.

Hope it works out as well as it did for us.
Interesting that the NRL has cleared him now that the Eels are looking at him. Godfather Arthur must have signed Toddy up for the captaincy.

The Mole reporting he's been cleared to play for the Eels as early as next week in the NRL. Let's ask them what they did so we can do the same for Jamil Hoppa.

What happened to his Hayne-like dream to become the heavyweight champion of the world?
Anyone know the real reason Fulton punted him?

The eels just seem to buy everyone all the time Brad author is a **** coach. and when did will Smith sign with them ffs there a pathetic club. Mitchell moses lol

Parra certainly like signing upstanding citizens. Do they wait outside of parole hearings with a contract?

Not knowing much about the coffs harbour story, but if meehan was punted after damaging property up there and if Manly had to pay for it....maybe a condition of him playing for parra should be that he repays Manly any money spent on fixing his damages?

Ok, ok....it wont be....

The Mole reporting he's been cleared to play for the Eels as early as next week in the NRL. Let's ask them what they did so we can do the same for Jamil Hoppa.
He has been granted a release from boxing because he realised his dream was to play rugby league. As a league player he previously showed immense potential as scandal fodder, good luck Eels*.

*bad luck Eels

This could be one of the best and most diabolical plots ever hatched by a dumb prop.

step 1. Get a dumb club to redeem me and get me rehabbed while paying me $4000pw for the privilege.

step 2. Find a way to get released from the average contract (trash room) can't be too bad. Tell them I'm going to boxing. (hehehe)

step 3. Announce return to footy and sign a new contract for $500,000.

step 4 say "the lord works in mysterious ways"

I never get tired of saying I told you so ....

He supposedly also wrote off a sponsors car at manly which couldn't be repaired

Total ****wit and only a matter of time before parra punt him

Don't be surprised if Hayne and/or Peats are with them next season.
Hayne is ontheouter at the titans. He has an option in his favour and thetitans believe it would be the worst thing if he activates it. Trouble is who will pay 1million for hayne.

I am pretty sure he was cleared to play with us? And considering we let him go so he could pursue his "boxing" is there any reason he would not be registered?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6