Willis meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hoppa just needs to threaten to sue the NRL as well and maybe he will be allowed to play.
Unfortunately from what I hear it's a bit more like Hoppa has to complete the courses the NRL instructed him to do that he has dragged his tail on. Had he started them when first instructed, they would be complete by now. Supposedly the original target was to be all completed by June 30 so he could get promoted to the squad, and it seems that hasn't happened. Take it with a grain of salt, but source is usually pretty spot on.

So what aren't hoppa & meehan doing that packer did do so that stgi could register him. They all seem very similar, all done their time, but only one of them is allowed to play. Personally I don't think any of them should have been allowed back, but I'm not understanding why only one got the green light

Last edited:
Its the Friggen Manly loading again Fellas he cant play in the NRL with Manly but he is fine to play for the salary cap cheating scum in Parra don't matter eels.. The same thing happened last year with Zane Tetevano trained with us for all of the off season then was blocked by the NRL to play for us but was fine to play with The roosters.

Its a joke ITS US AGAINST THEM..!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8