Willis meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe he is playing round one just to have a fight and take out one the St Marys danger men.

Which rising star of the game had his contract torn up recently after trashing the apartment provided to him by his Sydney club?

The youngster is no stranger to drama and was on his last chance when he decided to throw his career down the toilet.

It’s a pity because good judges regarded him as a potential representative player, even though he only played one NRL game.

His ‘crime’ was swept under the rug, with the youngster announcing he had quit league to take up another code.

Sounds like Meehan this was reported a few weeks ago.

Maybe the slime 9the gift that keeps on giving) can pick him up and resurrect his career in the same style they resurrected Foran’s :rock:

This could be one of the best and most diabolical plots ever hatched by a dumb prop.

step 1. Get a dumb club to redeem me and get me rehabbed while paying me $4000pw for the privilege.

step 2. Find a way to get released from the average contract (trash room) can't be too bad. Tell them I'm going to boxing. (hehehe)

step 3. Announce return to footy and sign a new contract for $500,000.

step 4 say "the lord works in mysterious ways"

This could be one of the best and most diabolical plots ever hatched by a dumb prop.

step 1. Get a dumb club to redeem me and get me rehabbed while paying me $4000pw for the privilege.

step 2. Find a way to get released from the average contract (trash room) can't be too bad. Tell them I'm going to boxing. (hehehe)

step 3. Announce return to footy and sign a new contract for $500,000.

step 4 say "the lord works in mysterious ways"

*allah. He's one of Nasser's punchy muslim converts

So much for footy bad boy Willis Meehan hanging up the boots.

Less than two months after quitting Manly - supposedly to concentrate on boxing - Meehan has returned to the game.

He'll lace up the boots for Auburn Warriors in the third-tier Ron Massey Cup on Saturday afternoon.

The Warriors' coach is former Rabbitohs player Darren Maroon, who coached the Sea Eagles' SG Ball side last season.

We can also reveal there was more to Willis's departure from Manly than met the eye.

Shortly before walking away from the Sea Eagles, he damaged a sponsor car to the extent that it could not be re-issued.

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/34656527/7th-tackle-willis-meehan-back-in-rugby-league/#page1

The old Lurker has Parra looking to give Willis a life line and sign him prior to the June 30 deadline.

Hope it works out as well as it did for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8