Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One of the Moz brothers? Both off contract and we need a centre if Walker leaves.
We do have a lot of retirement villages on the Northern beaches I guess....may as well put them up in one as part of the deal as they won't be going around for much longer :)

Logic suggests Dale Finucane. And he would be a great signing.
Not sure if he has any history with Des, may have to gone to Storm before Des arrived at Dogs?
Reputation is a very good bloke
Origin player
Vyssini said from a 'rival club', well for current purposes the word 'rival' is superfluous unless you mean either Eels, Dogs, or Storm.
Quick process of elimination >>> Dale
Another possibility could be Josh Jackson but the Dogs captain, highly unlikely.
thansk for spilling the beans @Vyssini
Hope this doesn't scupper the deal!
Des had him at the Dogs before he left for Melbourne years ago

Finicane is a great player, but we are well served for middles and don’t need a really expensive new one. We need edge forwards if any anything in the forwards, and maybe a hooker pending court.

Mbye and the Morris bros are crazy suggestions too.

Surely we can do better

Ouch!
Actually I liked the suggestion by someone that it could be Mbye, I hadn't thought of him.
Can play everywhere from fullback to halves and hooker. No world-beater but would be a top-notch jack-of-all-trades. Something our current squad could probably use!
Twas my first thought. Currently unwanted. Plays positions the coach would have been looking for options at couple of weeks back, when first choice fullback and top 3 hookers were potentially unavailable.

Jack of All trades. Master of none.

Would you want him in the side all year?

I was wrong about Joey G, but his experience work because those around him where in their prime.

If you already have Foran and DCE now in their 30s. I think the balance requires youth.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8