Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I remember once ( @Dan will too) a few of us did some PM’s and we started a rumour on ST about signing ( I forget who ) but a really top player of the time.

We did it carefully , built up the thread , added some potential credibility, kept the fires stirring and waited until the media bit down on the hook ( they did ).

Next thing it’s front page news ( well back page anyway ) in the Telegraph, only to be refuted the next day by the player mentioned as being absolute bull****.

We laughed and laughed for ages over that.

Dan will have a better memory than me of the player in question but you’ll get the drift.

The Who

Journey Man
I remember once ( @Dan will too) a few of us did some PM’s and we started a rumour on ST about signing ( I forget who ) but a really top player of the time.

We did it carefully , built up the thread , added some potential credibility, kept the fires stirring and waited until the media bit down on the hook ( they did ).

Next thing it’s front page news ( well back page anyway ) in the Telegraph, only to be refuted the next day by the player mentioned as being absolute bull****.

Dan will have a better memory than me of the player in question but you’ll get the drift.
Mitchell Pearce?
A few years back it was reported on the news that he had signed with us. That was post-dog incident but pre-wedding cat-astrophy.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mitchell Pearce?
A few years back it was reported on the news that he had signed with us. That was post-dog incident but pre-wedding cat-astrophy.

No way further back than that , I’m thinking circa 2009-10, could also be 2008.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Who could it be,
Playing 3 and 4?
Not walker,
Cos Tommie's hammy is sore...

Morgan Harper
Has offensive flair,
But misses tackles...
Suli and Parker are there...

Schuster and Guac
Didn't get a start...
But Davey's in,
And Aloiia has heart...

C'mon Manly now...
C'mon Manly now...
C'mon Manly now...
C'mon Manly now....

Let's hope that Foz
Brings his kicking game...
Plays the full 80,
Does not go off in pain...

Hopefully
we will be alright....
Because last season,
It was an ugly sight...

This Saturday night
The league will know...
Manly's back!
When we sh1t in the Sombrero!

C'mon Manly now...
Ooh ooh ooh ooh...
C'mon Manly now...
C'mon... c,'moooon....

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Whilst I regret making the initial post, I assure you I am on the money. The name has already been mentioned in the thread, but until negotiations are finalised or it comes out in the media, I won't be revealing his name. And Leho is correct- I have a photo with the said player from a social event on Saturday.
Is he over 30? Just give me that @Vyssini and I’ll sleep much better tonight.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Mitchell Pearce?
Ha no I started a Pearce rumour on my own for a while a few years ago.

I'll go through the archives and find out, it was pretty funny. I think it might have been a roosters forward maybe?

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers

So that's where ZtC got the idea for the pommie forward story from.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ha no I started a Pearce rumour on my own for a while a few years ago.

I'll go through the archives and find out, it was pretty funny. I think it might have been a roosters forward maybe?

Yes that rings a bell , it was hilarious at the time.

Shoe1

Journey Man

It is a weekly occurrence

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
E
There’s no doubt they monitor all the fan pages.
ever wonder if they dont play the same game and post crap on here to get people hopeful. Journos sending eachother messages saying silvertails hooked again.

Also cant wait for there piece on religion. Probably over easter.

Would falou eat easter eggs given to him by a gay man from the middle east if they had been blessed by a pedo priest.
And would they be considered part of the salary cap

It writes itself really

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Yes that rings a bell , it was hilarious at the time.
Was it cronk and watmough? I think there was one about those two swapping places in maybe 2009 end of season. But I remember one specifically that we used to try and trip up the media specifically because of how they were using the site

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12