Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Whilst I regret making the initial post, I assure you I am on the money. The name has already been mentioned in the thread, but until negotiations are finalised or it comes out in the media, I won't be revealing his name. And Leho is correct- I have a photo with the said player from a social event on Saturday.

Whilst I regret making the initial post, I assure you I am on the money. The name has already been mentioned in the thread, but until negotiations are finalised or it comes out in the media, I won't be revealing his name. And Leho is correct- I have a photo with the said player from a social event on Saturday.
Don’t regret it, before you know we will have named both origin sides hahaha

Had beers with Gifty tonight and showed him the thread
It’s not him
Snake is already there
foz is there
Choc caught up with des for coffee
But not him
mmmmm
I can only be disappointed from here on in
Wait
Wait wait
Where is Nate

“go away
Don’t come round here no more “

Had beers with Gifty tonight and showed him the thread
It’s not him
Snake is already there
foz is there
Choc caught up with des for coffee
But not him
mmmmm
I can only be disappointed from here on in
Wait
Wait wait
Where is Nate

“go away
Don’t come round here no more “
There's something wrong with your state of mental health...

As much as I like Finucane's work ethic I hope it isn't him. We have enough middle forwards and Finucane isn't a game breaker, nor would he be a bargain buy. Jake is as good at lock, and I reckon Davey could also fill that role if needed. A dynamic edge forward would be awesome though -

the name has already been mentioned in the thread,
Wow, we are getting close!! Just quickly perused the names mentioned, it must be one of these;
Cook, Friend, Grant, McCullough, Nathan Brown, Staggs, Coen Hess, Josh Jackson, Justin Olam, Men at Work, Nathan Peats, Mick Cronin, Craig Fitzgibbon, Cameron Smith, Dale Finucane, Moses Mbye, Wally Lewis, The Edge, Jamie Buhrer, Klemmer, Sami from Titans , Justin O'Neal cowboys , Corey Oates, Bono, The Cheese, a Moz brother, Ferguson, Will Hoppa, Daniel Tupou, Felise Kaufusi

Not all are Origin players though. (not even sure they are all still alive, but anyway we are narrowing down the search)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11