Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah agree Marty while a nice guy simple does not have any mongrel at all.
We made him cut out his suspensions, and he's intelligent enough to have acted on that directive.
Without Marty our pack would be run over by most NRL packs.
We need him for another year or two. Turbo, DCE, Walker, we could work around.But Marty, given we've already lost AFB - wooden spoon.
#keepmarty

I follow Marty on instagram. I put it too him last night if there was any truth to the rumour, never got any reply, nor was I really expecting one to be honest, but bare in mind, his son plays junior footy for the dogs. Maybe him and Twent have smoked the peace pipe and made up

So this rumour has come from whom?..”InsideNRLMan”, sounds pretty reputable.

On a side note Brent Read said that Manly had gone cold on the idea of brining Nathan Brown in, saying they were focusing on an edge forward.

Either could be correct, however I wouldn’t be taking InsideNRLMan as gospel.

On a side note Brent Read said that Manly had gone cold on the idea of brining Nathan Brown in, saying they were focusing on an edge forward.

Good, edge forward is where we should be looking

Agree.

The lurker was banging on about this in 2018. Marty was desperate to leave to join anyone and "sharks and roosters" were front runners.

Yeah...so much so when I google insidenrlman....no results come up.

NEXT...!

Felise is a grub, should be spending sometime on the sideline for that, his been at it his whole career, hope he doesn’t get away with it this time, Matto was lucky it slid of the side of his noggin and he didn’t wear the full force of it.

Nathan Brown still hasn't re-signed at Eels?
I was a bit in 2 minds about what value he'd bring to Manly but on reflection, what he would bring is attitude, maybe even be the sort of attitude that rubs off on the whole pack?
I just remembered that Des did that once before, bringing in an older forward to set the tone, and it paid off big-time.

Nathan Brown still hasn't re-signed at Eels?
I was a bit in 2 minds about what value he'd bring to Manly but on reflection, what he would bring is attitude, maybe even be the sort of attitude that rubs off on the whole pack?
I just remembered that Des did that once before, bringing in an older forward to set the tone, and it paid off big-time.
Nathan Brown at least has some dynamic play in him. Runs hard, hits hard. Reminds me a bit of Choc, loose cannon but will always rip in and can lift those around him, but prone to penalties and sin bins/suspensions. We lack someone with mongrel who likes to "get up" for the contest. He could add that.

Yeah. I wonder if Des is looking at that, with a view to us having several good young forwards coming through, Paseka, Keppie, Olakau'atu etc, who might go to another level if they are suitably inspired. Try to infect the whole side with a bit of fearless intent.

Haha, we were probably on the verge of signing him until @Vyssini upset the apple cart by going public!!

Nathan Brown at least has some dynamic play in him. Runs hard, hits hard. Reminds me a bit of Choc, loose cannon but will always rip in and can lift those around him, but prone to penalties and sin bins/suspensions. We lack someone with mongrel who likes to "get up" for the contest. He could add that.
He would definitely lead the way in defense.. Brown is always pushing up trying to jam blokes, putting pressure on. Plays up tempo footy. Exactly what we need. Hate to say it but jakey isn't the lock we need. He needs to move to prop. He is to slow

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8