Who could it be now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get the logic in Finucane

Great player but a middle and we are fine with middles.

We need and edge if looking in the backrow

Me too...oh to be young again...
Teething, nappy rash, strapped into a chair while someone feeds you mushed carrots off a plastic spoon. Yah no. I think I'll hold onto this old body for a few more years.

The ultimate horror: you could get reincarnated as a Parramatta supporter.

Logic suggests Dale Finucane. And he would be a great signing.
Not sure if he has any history with Des, may have to gone to Storm before Des arrived at Dogs?
Reputation is a very good bloke
Origin player
Vyssini said from a 'rival club', well for current purposes the word 'rival' is superfluous unless you mean either Eels, Dogs, or Storm.
Quick process of elimination >>> Dale
Another possibility could be Josh Jackson but the Dogs captain, highly unlikely.
thansk for spilling the beans @Vyssini
Hope this doesn't scupper the deal!

If so then, get well soon Dale.

Storm: With Harry Grant sidelined by a medial ligament strain, Brandon Smith will start at hooker. Nelson Asofa-Solomona has been named at lock to cover for Dale Finucane, who faces six weeks out with a calf injury.

Ouch!
Actually I liked the suggestion by someone that it could be Mbye, I hadn't thought of him.
Can play everywhere from fullback to halves and hooker. No world-beater but would be a top-notch jack-of-all-trades. Something our current squad could probably use!

Ouch!
Actually I liked the suggestion by someone that it could be Mbye, I hadn't thought of him.
Can play everywhere from fullback to halves and hooker. No world-beater but would be a top-notch jack-of-all-trades. Something our current squad could probably use!
Another good candidate. SER8, the Silvertails super sleuth.

It doesnt matter where he plays. Its how he plays. We have no one who plays like him

How so?

Not being argumentative but I'd almost skew the opposite way and say he plays similar to someone like Jake.

That said I've never analyzed his game to closely, so may be off base but I see him as quality, tight defense in the middle, a worker, good hands, does the 1 %ers

If so then, get well soon Dale.

Storm: With Harry Grant sidelined by a medial ligament strain, Brandon Smith will start at hooker. Nelson Asofa-Solomona has been named at lock to cover for Dale Finucane, who faces six weeks out with a calf injury.
If he's broken then he will fit in well at Manly and is just the sort of player Des likes to recruit...

How so?

Not being argumentative but I'd almost skew the opposite way and say he plays similar to someone like Jake.

That said I've never analyzed his game to closely, so may be off base but I see him as quality, tight defense in the middle, a worker, good hands, does the 1 %ers

Yeah good point but he has a bit more punch. The big prop rotation we have endured needs more workers to pick up the slack defensively.

Id still have him in a hearbeat and sack someone else. There are not many players where he wouldnt be considered an upgrade

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8